Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.

Go down 
+2
Wranglin'ruff
just joan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Empty
PostSubject: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:35 pm

OK.....after Rob went to see the trailer and we figured out it was the same one that Barnmom went and looked at for us a couple of months ago...........Carol checked out Kijijii and found another one..............only BETTER.........so I told her......dont loose this one for A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. 393654 sakes......no dickering, lets just pay the man the money and run!!!!!!!!!!!! so we pick it up at 8.30 am saturday morning........which means her and I will be on the road by 5am............WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO CAN YOU SAY EXCITED OMG.........its a Bison...4 horse step up stock trailer........so if we only take 2 they have a big stall each to ride in...........how cool is that and cheaper than the other one!!!!!!!!!!! and prettier...........if I knew how to move the picture from kijji to here I would.......but.....you know.......technically challenged. A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. 203650 A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. 203650 A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. 203650 I dont care.......this weekend we have a trailer..............we can go everywhere and anywheere we want!!!! when we want if we want........oh god I cant wait..............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Last edited by just joan on Wed May 06, 2009 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:40 pm

Congrats :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:42 pm

A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. 48357b2_20
A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. 8863h8_20
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:43 pm

hahah there you go J.. I did it for ya.. am I still coming with you?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:46 pm

well hell yeah, arent we picking you up on the side of the hwy........you still gotta show us where the hell we are going woman!!!!!!!!!!! we will bring the coffee and promise not to talk to you for an hour or two.......till you are over your morning grumps.......... :devil6.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:10 pm

ok, no I am still cranky in the morning.. however it's an hour to truro so I'll be fine.. just pick me at the big Irving in Truro just off the highway I'll be waiting.. and I'll get a map did he give you an address?
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:11 pm

OMG Joan, it's beautiful! It looks like it's in great shape. You are going to have a ball. I just love having a trailer - even if I don't really go anywhere. It's just nice to know that I could if I wanted to. Are you going to put a purple stripe on it?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:54 am

Tammy, dont be foolish girl..............THE WHOLE THING WILL BE PAINTED DARK PURPLE WITH METAL FLAKE AND A PRETTY WHITE CURVY STRIPE..............JUST JOAN AND C4B written on the sides...........hahahahahahah that will be after the show season of course.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:25 am

When you guys get back to Truro call me. I'll come have a gander at the new trailer and join you for the horse fair.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:46 am

ok Dexy.. call you on our way back.. sure you don't want me to call you when I get up in the morning to make sure your awake.. lol..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 10:47 am

That's okay, Duke makes sure I'm awake every morning no later than 6:00 :devil5.gif: :dogwagging.gif
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 11:35 am

:dogwagging2.gi what a good dog..!!!
Back to top Go down
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:11 pm

Congrats Joan. It's so nice to have your own trailer. You'll like the stockhorse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.   A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A NEW TO US TRAILER.......ANOTHER ONE.
Page 1 of 1