Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A NEW TO US TRAILER

Go down 
+3
Lightning
Wissy
just joan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

A NEW TO US TRAILER Empty
PostSubject: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:23 am

Today, C4B's hubby is going to look at a trailer on his way to the airport today for me.......I have given him instructions on what I think is important......and he will do the mechanical check over......brakes, tires etc...........anyway....in the pictures it looks exactly like what we were looking for. 3 horse slant load stock...with a tack room, step up, bumper haul.......right now its grey.........after show season.....it will get its MAKEOVER...............Deep Purple with metal flakes........OMG i cant wait...........C4B and I will pick it up Saturday after we go to the Atlantic horse fair in Truro................
we can take the ponies to the beach, up the huge trail in the old christmas tree farm.......and get ready to go visit and attend some shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....no more waiting and begging for a ride.................................. :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:25 am

oh Joan that is going to be great I can't wait to see pics.. yahooo!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:28 am

what the hell do you mean pictures........you are taking us there.......dont you remember you are our GUIDE!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:32 am

Good for you JJ!!! You must be over the moon!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:42 am

ABSOLUTELY EXSTATIC..........last time I had a trailer........I had it custom made....beautiful peice of equipment...........Purple with a white stripe........it went to the Royal in Toronto for display.......I got it back.....then had to sell it...........I NEVER GOT TO PUT A HORSE IN THE A NEW TO US TRAILER 393654 A NEW TO US TRAILER 393654 THING. but thats another story..............this time its a happy ending!!!!!!!!!! :dancesmile.gif
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:04 am

Oh, sound great. Hope all goes as you hope.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:03 am

You must be so excited...Hope the trailer is what your looking for and it passes your inspection...

We are gonna buy one ourselves the end of this month hopefully...

Gotta love the freedom to come and go as you please....(No hold on, that's divorce...Oh well...same thing, you know what I mean...hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:09 am

Well done you two! Was hoping it was good. I'll stop combing the ads and sending them on to you! :cowboyani.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:52 am

Yup Sooke, I;m hoping this one is a keeper.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:21 pm

Any pictures? This is fantastic news. Maybe you should plan a road trip over here as a test run. I'm sure I could find a few barrels - or would salt beef buckets do?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:10 pm

salt beef buckets you say.....sure stick a broom handle in 6 of them and we can do pole bending........wooo hoooooo would love to visit the rock.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:33 pm

There's always room for both humans and critters!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 10:08 pm

i so need to make a NFLD trip...Haven't been on the rock for 5 years...Where has the time gone??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A NEW TO US TRAILER   A NEW TO US TRAILER Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A NEW TO US TRAILER
Page 1 of 1