Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out Empty
PostSubject: PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out   PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:29 pm

I think I figured out how to get the pictures to post properly so here are the ones from Kayla's gymnastics competition.

Her favourite event is the bars. She's doing really well on them. Her group is just learning to jump from the low bar to the high bar so during competition they do their thing on the low bar and jump down, then the coach lifts them to the high bar and after doing their thing up there they jump down. Their bones aren't strong enough yet to be jumping from the high bar to the floor without having really thick mats - and they don't allow the really thick ones during competition.

PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out Kaylalowbar2

PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out HighBar

She's not that fussy on the beam - and for good reason. I hate watching the girls do their beam work because if (when) they come down, they come down hard onto a solid piece of equipment. Kayla is getting more confident on it now but I still hate to watch it.

Here she is "presenting" to the judges.

PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out Kaylabeam2

Here is her handstand (gives me a heart attack every time!)

PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out Kaylabeamhandstand

I didn't get any of her doing the vault because she moves too fast. She was able to get herself up and over by herself this time, without the help of the coach. Kayla's biggest challenge with the vault is trying to get the spring board to actually spring because she only weighs 37 lbs!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out   PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:02 pm

Great pictures!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out   PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:26 pm

She certainly has presence....Her poise is unbelievable....(do I sound like I know what I am talking about...Cause I don't really...I just know she is super dee duper cute and looks so professional and well trained)

I thik you may hold the record for the most topics in the pic section...hhahahaa
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out   PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 6:59 am

Glad you got it figured out Tammy........is there not a KIDs theme on your camera......mine has one and its really fast cause kids are.......I try to rmember to put it on the pup sometimes and it seems to work........hahahaha............she ALREADY IS A CHAMPION..........GO KAYLA GO, GO KAYLA GO, GO KAYLA GO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out   PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:09 am

Tammy she is adorable.. and so athletic.. wow.. gonna be one to watch in the future I'm sure.. She is one lucky girl to have parents that can support her in this sport.. good for you guys.. as Joan says.. Go Kayla Go!!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out   PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICTURES OF KAYLA - I think I figured it out
Page 1 of 1