Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!!   Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:34 pm

So Kayla has decided she wanted "fingure skates" this year instead of her hockey skates. I was dreading it because I remember the "old days" when the figure skates were so flimsy they didn't have any ankle support. Or was it my lack of skill? ...

We bought the fingure skates and registered her for lessons. Last Saturday was her second lesson and they tested a few of them to see if they could move up a group. Kayla passed and got her first badge. Talk about a happy little girl! Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! 775395 The only draw back is that now she is a legend in her own mind. And of course, being the fashion Diva that she is, she insisted that she couldn't skate in stage 2 unless she had the proper outfit.

So here she is ... dressed to kill ...

This is her pretending that she's skating fast.

Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! IMG_1895

And even faster still ...

Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! IMG_1897

The final pose at the end of her routine (not that she has a routine yet!)

Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! IMG_1896

It was pretty funny when she tried the dress on tonight (after we got home from gymnastics). She kept looking in the full length mirror and saying, "I am sooooo beautiful. I just LOVE myself". Clearly she won't have any self confidence issues! Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! 197264

BTW, can you guess what she wore to bed tonight? OH MY NERVES ....
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!!   Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Too cute! Congrats to her !
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!!   Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:50 am

haha she's so dam cute.. lots and lots of confidence.. good for her.. can't wait to see skating pics for real.. she's really athletic for someone so young.. she maybe famous one day..
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!!   Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:36 am

It's been said before...she's got the look. Go Kayla!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!!   Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Kayla the Skater Girl !!!
Page 1 of 1