Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

so - what's the odds....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

so - what's the odds.... Empty
PostSubject: so - what's the odds....   so - what's the odds.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:32 pm

of the brake lines going on both the car and truck ---- while they are parked in our drive?????????If I were paranoid..... :affraid: :affraid: just kidding, not about the brake lines though....Truck yesterday, car today...hmmmmmmmmmmm...we don't even have any horrible neighbour kids who would get up to mischief
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: so - what's the odds....   so - what's the odds.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:44 pm

Nothing worse then car trouble...

Mine needs exhaust work to pass inspection...Getting that done thurdays...
Our other needs a transmission (well its in the process of going) and last night while driving it..It stopped running...Tow truck is on its way with it now...And its not an old car at all...Gotta get that traded in ASAP....You can't afford to keep up on repairs with those cars....BUYER BEWARE...Never buy an Olds Alero....JUNK JUNK JUNK..

I had nothing to do with your breaks...I don't even know where you live.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: so - what's the odds....   so - what's the odds.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:09 pm

Ellie Mae.. you know what they say.. poop happens.. to bad it happen to you.. and also things usually happen in 3's .. omg what's next? I"ll keep my fingers and toes cross for you that .. that is it! :D

and JO.. you haven't had much luck with that car have you.. well now maybe with a shorter drive it won't be so hard on it.. and anyway things are going to look up.. because.. summer is just around the corner! ☀
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so - what's the odds....   so - what's the odds.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

so - what's the odds....
Page 1 of 1