Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving my two girls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walk On

Walk On

Moving my two girls Empty
PostSubject: Moving my two girls   Moving my two girls Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 10:58 am

Well I have been busy lately,they are planting potatoes in the field that surrounds us....so that means sprinkler system :evil: .Last time they put potatoes in the pony freaked everytime they came on and went right through the fence when we were at work.I didn't have Mouse yet ,so I don't even want to think about two crazed horses running free while I'm at work.So I made the decision to move them for the summer.They moved to a beautiful big pasture and have a great ring where we can ride.I so miss seeing them out the windows here,but they seem very happy with the change,thats where I have been lately!
Moving my two girls IMG_1875
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Moving my two girls   Moving my two girls Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 12:01 pm

HAHAHAHAHA..........guess I should have read this first instead of worrying!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Moving my two girls   Moving my two girls Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:42 pm

I'd guess the sprinkler system would scare the sh*@ outta ya. Just imagine, reaching down to get that juicy piece of grass on a peaceful night and all of a sudden ... 'CHICH, CHICH, CHICH (hey - in my mind that's the sound that they make!).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving my two girls   Moving my two girls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving my two girls
Page 1 of 1