Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gone for the weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Gone for the weekend Empty
PostSubject: Gone for the weekend   Gone for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:40 am

Well Whammy and I are headed first thing in the morning for Cape Breton...I am sooooo excited to see my family...I haven't been home since December...

Try not to miss us to much...We won't be back til late Monday...

I am sure Whammy will be online more when we get home..been a crazy few days here....

Pics coming Wednesday when the yearling colt (I guess I should say gelding now since he lots his family jewels last week...lol) comes home..Wonder what Dixie will think of him...Cash (the little man's name) will be the first horse we haul in the new trailer...lots of pics I promise and I won't wait 3 months to post them..hehehe

TAMMY.....Whammy said he doesn't mind the bites...Nibbles are only a tease...hahahaha...OMG we are so much alike Whammy and I...Can ya handle the 2 of us....hehehehe

LOVE YA GUYS.....SEE YOU MONDAY Gone for the weekend 757770
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gone for the weekend   Gone for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:32 am

Have a good weekend CC and Whammy.. can't wait to see pics when you get back.. don't forget to take some loading the new guy..
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Gone for the weekend   Gone for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:13 am

Have a good weekend girl!!!!
Miss you!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Gone for the weekend   Gone for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:47 am

I love your new guy, if I didn't have so many seniors I would have bought him myself!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone for the weekend   Gone for the weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gone for the weekend
Page 1 of 1