Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plans for the weekend

Go down 
+4
charlo
hopeful_farm
Lightning
Wissy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Plans for the weekend Empty
PostSubject: Plans for the weekend   Plans for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:19 am

Good Morning everyone!
I was wondering what plans everyone has for the weekend?
I plan on ride my boy for the first time since Nov., should be interesting.
I've had to work at a job I hate this last week so I am pumped that today is my last day.. Back to my regular job next week.. thank goodness..
So tell us what's in store for you this weekend!!!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the weekend   Plans for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 am

Working Saturday..should fly by!! Kary and the kids will be at the house when I get home. Sunday - out to Port George for their all you can eat breakfast, riding with Teresa if it's not raining haha. Then off to a meeting with the church minister at 2pm. Tanning at 3:40

Last edited by Lightning on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the weekend   Plans for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:55 am

riding, packing, more riding, cooking cleaning and laundry....more packing :cheers:
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the weekend   Plans for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:11 am

Bring home my horse that has been away for 60 days of training. Can't wait :bounce: :D :bounce: Sorry LB ;)
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the weekend   Plans for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 pm

I was actually thinking of going somewhere's this weekend. Want to go to Tip Top and the kitty rescue that I got Mizmo and Molly from is having a fundraiser but..... my clutch fluid line blew this evening and I now have no car till Monday :evil:. My car only has 90K on it, it's still practically new. What a bummer. The only good thing is it happened at the end of my road while it was still light out and not raining yet.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the weekend   Plans for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Hopeful_Farm...What are ya packing for??? tacking a trip???

Sexy Dexy....i broke down the other night with our car...Had to pay to have it towed home..Freaking fuel pump went...this car only has 120k on it..And the transmission needs replacing..Can you say trade car in FAST...We haven't had much luck lately with our cars..Money pits

My plans for the weekend aren't that great...Actually we don't have any...I want to clean the ouse and do laundry...With the rain not much else can be done...

Next weekend we plan to go to the cottage in Yarmouth for Easter...Depends on the transmission to as today it didn't want to shift out of 2nd gear...

I hate the thoughts of the weekend being over...I am not liking my job very much...Love the hours just not the job... 😢
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the weekend   Plans for the weekend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 pm

I'm almost sorry I asked the question.. lol.. Sexy Dexy.. sorry about your car.. guess you'll have to just sit back and relax this weekend.. lol..
Jo .. sorry about the job.. wishing I could help.. things will work out.. they always do.. don't they..

Lightening.. sounds like your having a busy weekend, and fun too..

Charlo.. yahoo.. lets us know how you make out with a newly trained horsie.. lol

and hopeful.. sometimes you just have to clean the house.. but not this weekend for me.. nope maybe next weekend.. I'll just clean the bathroom and kitchen and off I go.. lol

Have a fun weekend everyone!! :afro:
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the weekend   Plans for the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:14 am

i'm going to ride my horse and hopefully someone will take semi decent pictures of me
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the weekend   Plans for the weekend Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 am

Meeting someone to buy an Ariat belt at 10, then to a clinic to watch my gelding being ridden by a young fella from the City who is borrowing him for the weekend.

Groceries and grain.

Riding.

Sunday riding, housework, cooking supper for family and my Mum and M-I-L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plans for the weekend   Plans for the weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plans for the weekend
Page 1 of 1