Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now

Go down 
+4
Simi
Wissy
D-Cutch
lb-ranch
8 posters
AuthorMessage
lb-ranch

some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now Empty
PostSubject: some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now   some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:33 am

Racing starts this week and they've had bad weather out west (snow last week 5cm !! :( ) so they havent been able to
train as much as they wanted to before season starts. She said a TB running flat out on the track is quite the experience. everytime she thought they'd hit top speed there'd be another gear to go. so far She's only had one runaway but by wrapping a rein around the saddle horn she got the extra leverage to rein him in.
here's a few recent photos she sent me from this weeks work. Hope to have more once racing begins this wednesday and pics of her working behind the scened in the barn and on track.
Practice track (sorry not the greatest quality photos but give you and idea of what life chuckwagon racing is like.
some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now 4185_107896315624_511970624_2665192_3644707_n
some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now 4185_107896335624_511970624_2665196_5890450_n
some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now 4185_107896340624_511970624_2665197_7797451_n
Now she's a real Cowgirl, :) they were spending a day tagging, vaccinating and "fixing" calves before sending them out to summer pasture.
some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now 4185_107892015624_511970624_2665070_1184910_n
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now   some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:37 am

She'll be all ready to cattle pen when she comes back home - working cows on the ground, IMO, is one of the best ways to become a good penner (once you have the horse power of course).
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now   some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:41 am

omg she must be having the time of her life out there.. and you must be missing her a lot... to have the opportunity to do what she is doing is wonderful.. wishing her all the best and hope she learns tons and tons of stuff to bring home.
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now   some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:34 am

Cool Thanks for sharing can't wait to see more!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now   some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:55 pm

i love seeing these pictures! sucks to hear about the weather but looks like she is having tons of fun!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now   some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:24 pm

looks like she's having a great time
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now   some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:03 am

what an experience for her......not one she could easily duplicate back here........just think, she will be telling you how things can be done now......I love it when they gain knowledge and grow healthy minds and bodies. Her confidence levels must be sky high..........well done for letting her go LB
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now   some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:02 am

Your description of the runaway scared the bejeasus out of me. I agree though, what a great experience for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now   some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some more photos of my daughter out west, she's a real "cowgirl" now
Page 1 of 1