Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD Empty
PostSubject: WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD   WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:51 am

WE RENTED A BUSH HOG.....and went at it this weekend..........all the old grass got cut to shreds and pushed to the top.......we ran around raking whatever into piles and a lot of it just WAS BLOWING IN THE WIND.........now this year we can actually cut our own hay!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooo hoooooooo
WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD DSCI0069-6

WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD DSCI0067-3

and you can see why its refencing this year!!!!! hahaha
WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD DSCI0068-4
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD   WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:05 am

Looks good, you should get quite a few bales off of there.

I gave up having my own hay made. When I did it myself I could cut the fields in sections so if it rained, not all was lost. My WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD 393654 ex husband took the hay equipment (which is now sitting in his barn rusting to shit) so I have to rely on a local dairy farmer to do it. Last year, the whole field got rained on and I still had to pay him for the mowing and raking then find someone to come bale it and take it away. WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD 393654
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD   WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:58 am

I HATE EX MEN......HUSBANDS EVEN WORSE!!!!!!!! FOR EXACTLY THE SAME KIND OF REASONS.............. :devil5.gif: :devil5.gif: I'm figuring we gotta be ahead anyway as we now own some equipment even if it is antique!!!!! hahah
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
crippledcowgirl

crippledcowgirl

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD   WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:31 pm

Looks good Joan! Nice to have your own source of hay! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD   WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE FINALLY CUT THE HAY FIELD
Page 1 of 1