Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Empty
PostSubject: SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD   SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:09 am

YOU can lie about the year...........we dont care.......but please put your birthday in so we can help you celebrate........seems this program has a calendar that stores them and lets us all know when one is coming up............so fill the darn thing in already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD   SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:13 am

I did but my Birthday isn't until Dec.. :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD   SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:29 am

so what are you hoping for, an extra one.......what????? :arrow:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD   SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:36 am

:suspect: no I don't want anymore birthdays thank you .. but a surprise in the middle of the summer would be nice :o
Back to top Go down
charlo

PostSubject: Re: SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD   SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:40 am

Wissy wrote:
: but a surprise in the middle of the summer would be nice :o

What about SS Christmas in July? It may be a lot easier then doing a SS for the real Christmas time? :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD   SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:49 am

that may be an idea.. Charlo.. lets see what Joan thinks of that.. I like it.. and yes it would be better than SS at the most busiest time of the year.. :D
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD   SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:54 am

pretty sure what I think doesnt matter much. would only matter to whomever was going to control it. It does sound like a nice idea though.......we should probably check with Purple and Lightning...........summer, most of us are going to be out riding a lot..........we hope!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD   SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:57 am

LOL.. You Girls can do what you like..
As long as you set it up and look after it.. If you want to do a contest also I will offer a prize for it..
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD   SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:24 am

A CONTEST WITH A PRIZE..............WELL THEN, COME ON WISSY, LETS THINK OF SOMETHING GOOD. :cheers: :bball: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD   SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SURE HOPE YOU FILLED IN YOUR BIRTHDAY FIELD
Page 1 of 1