Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Our Road Trip

Go down 
+4
SexyDexy
Loves Color
Simi
Caper Cowgirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Our Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Our Road Trip   Our Road Trip Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:39 am

Yesterday was the day to go pickup our new trailer and colt (I guess I should say gelding since he lost his manhood a few weeks ago...lol)

The drive to get to the trailer was uneventful....Tim's breakfast sandwich, a great cup of coffee and smooth sailing roads..

Bubba relaxing and enjoying the scenery....He is such a funny dog...He sits like this all the time...to funny

Our Road Trip C051409_1821_00

We went to hook up the trailer and low and behold the lights were messed up....If you put the right blinker on the 4 ways came on...And a few more weird things...we just hitched and drove thinking we would fix them when we got home....We called this morning to where the truck was wired and they said switch these 2 wires on the trailer and your good....

Here we are during a road stop pee....I will say it was the dog...But it was Me
Our Road Trip C052709_1132_00

And like Joan's pic this was the view from inside the truck
Our Road Trip C052709_1055_00

We drive to Kingston to where the colt is cross country (We were in Liverpool and had to go to Kingston) ...This road came out farther from the point we wanted to travel...no biggie...we did some back tracking....On another LONG country road...But Mr. Whammy told me he knew those roads so I shouldnt be trying to tell him directions....he knew these roads alright...We ended up way out in the middle of No-Mans land and 30 mins off course....Mr mr is now aggitated...hahahahaha

We arrive to pick up the colt...He is grazing with Tess awaiting our arrival...Better late then never...hehehe

Here he is when we arrived...Tess is looking mighty big...Won't be long now and that foal will be out (Lets hope that road trip goes smoother)

Our Road Trip C052709_1321_00

Our Road Trip C052709_1323_00

Cash loaded like a dream...He is so quiet..We just love him

We left there and headed to Tip Top Tack where hubby got a nice pair of boots and some other needed things...

Out to the highway we go

We are checing exits now for a gas station...Not knowing the exits very well and Michael's first time hauling a big trailer with precious cargo that made it difficult...we were looking for a gas station that was located next to an on-off ramp....We found one...A great big IRVING....Michael said he would rather run out of gas then buy from Irving...Well he got his wish....the truck did a little bucking then quiet minutes from Exit 7...we coasted about a Km before coming to a stop....I called Purple at work to see if she knew anyone in the area that could bring us fuel...

Here is a pic of our rescue crew....Purple's Mom

Our Road Trip C052709_1549_02

Our Road Trip C052709_1549_00

Our hero's leaving

Our Road Trip C052709_1551_00

We can't thank her enough for coming to our rescue....

After the wrong roads, running out of fuel and the bickering between us I am pleased to report we are still together....lol

We made it home...Here is the peanut gallery wondering what the little thing was...Doesn't Dixie look cute in her fly mask...Journey will not hear of putting one on

Our Road Trip C052709_1727_00

Our Road Trip C052709_1727_01

Our Road Trip C052709_1728_00

Susan Stark came last night to get Dixie's feet on the right track for her barefoot future...Here are a few pics of the measuring and filing of her feet....

Doesn't she look impressed

Our Road Trip C052709_2019_00

Our Road Trip C052709_2019_01

Our Road Trip C052709_2026_00

Our Road Trip C052709_2026_01

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY OUR PICS....It was quite the road trip....
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Our Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Road Trip   Our Road Trip Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:48 am

Awesome Pictures girl! Congrats on the new boy and trailer....
Thank god for mom!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Loves Color

Loves Color

Our Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Road Trip   Our Road Trip Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:03 am

Sounds like quite a trip; but, in the end all worth it. Nice trailer and nice colt. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Our Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Road Trip   Our Road Trip Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:16 am

I keep the number of a place called Jeff's Service Station in my work truck because I have broken down I don't know how many times right in that area. I guess next time I can just call Purple's mom Our Road Trip 338415. Good thing she was there to save the day.

Cash looks like he was tired by the time he got to your place. Poor little fella had a big day. Bubba is too funny. He looks like he's sitting back and having a smoke.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Our Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Road Trip   Our Road Trip Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 12:58 pm

lol! lol!

Quote :
After the wrong roads, running out of fuel and the bickering between us I am pleased to report we are still together....lol

How's the little colt settling in?

Happy with the new trailer???
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Our Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Road Trip   Our Road Trip Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:58 am

I JUST LOVE MEN........most of them are the same.........never ever seems any different no matter how many women tell the story..........hahahahaha.....shit.......thats why I have my own emergency kit also.....just in case..........and most women dont give a hoot whos name is on the gas station.......if its there, and we need some......GET IT!!!!!!!! HOW HARD IS THAT!!!!!!! hope his new boots are feeling good on his toes.......glad the little guy rode just fine despite the delays........and I love the puppy..........sitting there like he's in charge and you guys are the entourage!!!!! You did not stick your head out the trailer window!!!!! but it sure looks nice pulling behind your rig..........great pics Jo glad you all made it home in one piece..........AND CAN YOU GIVE ME PURPLES MUMS PHONE NUMBER.......I'LL ADD IT TO MY SURVIVAL KIT!!!!! A BIG WOOOOOOO HOOOOO FOR HER.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

Our Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Road Trip   Our Road Trip Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:23 am

I was so glad you stopped into the tack shop for a visit. It was great to see you and Michael! When you're down here to get Tess and you need to gas up on the way home. Take the Kentville exit and turn right off the off ramp. There's quite a few gas stations there and I don't think one of them is an Irving.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Our Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Road Trip   Our Road Trip Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 10:33 pm

OMG ... what is it with men and gas stations? After passing 2 gas stations the Lord started mumbling something about "wish I knew how many miles we could get once the gas light goes on". I asked him if there was an issue. Apparently not ... YAH RIGHT !!!!! Pulled into one of the few gas stations in the middle of BFN just as the light came on, got an ice cream, heard all about the cashier's 16 year old daughter and how her new boyfriend has straightened her out in school (so THAT'S what they're calling it now).

I have now learned to be a little more verbal regarding the gas levels in the truck. It's a risk, irritating the Lord, but a woman has to do what a woman has to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Road Trip Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Road Trip   Our Road Trip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Road Trip
Page 1 of 1