Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This stuff is amazing for Heaves

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rude

rude

This stuff is amazing for Heaves Empty
PostSubject: This stuff is amazing for Heaves   This stuff is amazing for Heaves Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:28 am

I know I haven't been around for awhile..due to mare foaling and spring arriving but thought I would share this information with you as I know how fustrating heaves can be to look at a horse struggling to breath...I have a boarder who has a mare with heaves and since the day she arrived I've put her on 99.% MSM...well to my astonishment the stuff works...it's been controling the heaves ....don't get me wrong..it won't cure it but it controls it...just yesterday afternoon I went out to check on them to find the mare coughing every 3 seconds..poor thing couldn't eat as she couldn't stop coughing long enough to take a bite...pollen is out and makes it worse...double dosed the MSM and when I went out last night to feed she wasn't coughing anymore..gave her another double dose this morning and she's fine..I've always kept MSM in my barn as it's a natural inflammatory and have used it on numerous accasions with great results...I don't sell the stuff but thought someone out there struggling wanting a natural product instead of drugs " I " would of appreciated this info... :lookitup.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: This stuff is amazing for Heaves   This stuff is amazing for Heaves Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:08 am

thanks for the tip.........would never have thought of using it for that...........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: This stuff is amazing for Heaves   This stuff is amazing for Heaves Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:20 am

your welcome....it't be great if everyone would share their equines health discoveries wouldn't it :flower:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: This stuff is amazing for Heaves   This stuff is amazing for Heaves Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:52 am

LIKE..........TEA TREE OIL......it cleaned up and cured the vagina rip on Abbey......thats ALL I used......many times every day,,,,,,and kept her tail wrapped in plastic so it didnt stick...........its magic stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This stuff is amazing for Heaves   This stuff is amazing for Heaves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This stuff is amazing for Heaves
Page 1 of 1