Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words with so much meaning

Go down 
+2
Wissy
Caper Cowgirl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Words with so much meaning Empty
PostSubject: Words with so much meaning   Words with so much meaning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:11 pm

Morgan was out last evening fussing over Cisco....She said something I never thought I would ever hear coming from her lips

She said "I think Cisco is another Century"

I asked her to explain...she said "He loves me so much, just like Century did...And I love him"

She was telling Cisco about what they were gonna be doing together this weekend...She is pumped beyond pumped...I am sure he won't let her down....You can see it in his eyes

I think we hit the nail on the head with Morgan and her new pony....
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Words with so much meaning   Words with so much meaning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:30 pm

ohhhhhhhhh that's is so nice.. must make you happy.. Morgan is a nice girl I'm glad I got to meet her this weekend past.. she's so quiet and polite.. CC.. who does she take after.???? lol... anyhoo.. I'm sorry I won't be able to see her this weekend in North Port.. oh how I wish I was going...
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Words with so much meaning   Words with so much meaning Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:01 pm

I bet that must really warm your heart to know that she hasn't lost interest and is enjoying her new steed.

I'm anxious to hear how they make our this weekend. Hopefully Cisco remembers his cattle chasing days somewhere in the back of his mind.

I don't doubt the respect and appreciation that you'd see coming from Cisco towards Morgan - he is probably the happiest he has ever been to have a job and a rider to please.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Words with so much meaning   Words with so much meaning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:52 am

Cisco is a sweet, honest horse. Sometimes things are meant to be. That's why they
found each other. Every girl needs her horse. Good luck at the penning. Stay out
of trouble. So glad I had a chance to meet all of you at the last clinic.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Words with so much meaning   Words with so much meaning Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:29 am

I'm so happy for Her......and Him.............yeah..............but I know first hand that it can happen...... Words with so much meaning 775395
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
dani-fish

PostSubject: Re: Words with so much meaning   Words with so much meaning Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:09 pm

That warmed my heart.
I've been following your life's adventure, Joanne...through this and through facebook. I'm so glad that she's doing well. Cisco's got some big shoes to fill...

hugs to you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words with so much meaning   Words with so much meaning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words with so much meaning
Page 1 of 1