Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED

Go down 
+6
Sailorgirl
SexyDexy
Ellie*Mae
Loves Color
Wissy
just joan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:51 pm

OK............first the BAD BIT........they tell me there is nothing more they can do for my hand (probably my brain too) I have this osteomyalitis and thats that.....if all the antibiotics didnt work there is no cure........but you can take some bad boy steroids if you dont mind the pain..............I said F it.....I have to have some relief even if it is only for a short time...........so I had the shot.......oh my god, the other patients in the waiting room I'm sure were beating each other up to get out the door first.......but on the NOT KIDDING side.....it really is quite painful, but am hoping that in a couple of hours I can go out and start taking down some of the old fencing and raking up a field or two of manure, maybe move a woodpile or two........you know all the stuff you need two hands for...............BUT TO GET TO THE GOOOOOOOOOD PART.................I PICKED UP THE SADDLE.......AND ITS LIKE IT WAS CUSTOM MADE FOR BUCK AND ME..............I didnt have to punch any more holes for the stirrups, the straps all fold to the INSIDE........the cinch strap and off side billet are nice heavy soft pliable leather........I think my ass fits in it really nice......but who knows, I have double vision and cant see down........but I'm guessing it does......I dont care....IT FITS BUCK LIKE A GLOVE............FINALLY a saddle......now we can really practice................woooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi :cowboyhound.gi

Last edited by just joan on Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:57 pm

oh Joan sorry about your hands.. I mom told me how much those shots hurt.. I thought about have it done to my knee.. but I guess I'll just on that for a bit.. see how much I can take..

So excited for you about the saddle.. yippee.. now can you take some pics please .. maybe Carol can take on with it on Buck
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:51 pm

JJ hope that nasty shot does what it is supposed to.

Glad to hear the saddle fits. :bounce:
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:31 pm

Can't wait to see pics of you, Buck and the new saddle!!
I'm sure the shots will help your hand...rooting for you!!
Need to see pics...why are there no pics....????? LOL
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:30 pm

Yeah for the saddle fitting MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED 573748 I was reading about that manufacturer today and I can't find anything negative about them. I would love to have that saddle in a bigger seat.

So are the roids kicking in yet? Hope so but don't overdo it. You'll be running around the yard like a madwoman, fence post in one hand, maul in the other :Jump2.gif:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:39 pm

Is this your saddle Joan???
MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED 5176ha_20
MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED 7972gk8_20
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:42 pm

That's it. Purdy eh?

Here's the website. They custom make saddles too - for no extra charge. All the reviews I've read are excellent.

http://www.rockingrsaddlery.com/
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:51 pm

yes, thats the saddle, without Buck under it and without my arse in it!!!!!!!!!!! hahahah
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 pm

wow Joan that is a nice saddle.. good for you.. omg you got a horse, and really nice trailer and a good saddle all in one year.. how good it that!.. congrats my friend you deserve it.. Now I can't wait to see you riding.. needs pics.. tell Carol..
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:40 pm

It's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Happy riding!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 6:01 am

THERE WILL BE NO LAUGHING AT THE BICYCLE HELMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED DSCI0044-5

MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED DSCI0045-4

MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED DSCI0046-5

MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED DSCI0048-3

MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED DSCI0049-5

MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED DSCI0051-2

MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED DSCI0052-3

iGNORE THE UGLY GREY PAD
MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED DSCI0054-4
MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED DSCI0059-3

MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED DSCI0065-3

AND THERE ARE TO BE NO COMMENTS ABOUT MY RUBBER BOOTS. :devil5.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 am

Great looking saddle! Seems to fit both of you very well! Hahaha..bicycle helmet and rubber boots work for me!...but...what the heck were you trying to get IN or OUT of the back of your pants?...haha!
Back to top Go down
Walk On

Walk On

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:24 am

Great pics Buck and you look great!! but .... that first pic looks like you are MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED 762774 MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED 5543 Sorry couldn't resist.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:43 pm

I was pulling up my drawers so I didnt have another one of those baggy arsed pants look..........my bum fits nice in the saddle and I did not want to embarass Buck!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 7:34 pm

wow nice saddle and Buck seems comfy with this one.. how was the ride? and I thought the way you were twisting and turning and scratching your behind.. that maybe something got down there and you were trying to get it out.. hahahah.. MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED 778478 MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED 5543 MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED 55920
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 8:21 pm

I really does fit him well MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED 573748 The colours match too, cream and medium brown MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED 338415
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 pm

What in the hell were you doing in the first two pictures?!!!!!!! Looks like a poor attempt at trick riding. Are you trying to do one better than the Lord?! Nice saddle by the way - even if there seems to be something strange going on in it ... :roll:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:01 am

you are an arse hole..........I was trying to move my junk out of the way so C4B could get a shot of the saddle!!!!!......by the end of the summer I will be doing some tricks with sticks(crutches no doubt)
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:42 am

JJ if you send me your Stirrup hobbles I will add Pink Bling to them for you....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:46 am

could you make it PURPLE instead.......I really am not a PINK type girl......hahahah.............and thank you Ma,am I will take you up on your offer.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:01 pm

CONGRATS JOAN...your ready to run now...YIPPY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED   MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY NEW SADDLE AND A CORTISONE SHOT PIX ADDED
Page 1 of 1