Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

reining show picture

Go down 
+4
Wissy
Lightning
Twilight
oldsaddlebags
8 posters
AuthorMessage
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

reining show picture Empty
PostSubject: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:22 pm

My one and only picture from the reining show.

reining show picture 4977927461
Back to top Go down
Twilight

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:05 am

Great shot! Love da Dot.

Man, have you ever lost weight! You look gooooooood, dear!
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:11 am

Well it's a great shot for sure!! Looking good girl!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:47 am

Beautiful pic.. love your pony... you look fantastic!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:30 am

I always figure ONE REALLY GOOD PICTURE..........is way better than a thousand pretty awful ones!!!!!!!!!! Love the mud, your pony and Helmet.............good for you..........wooooooooo hooooooo
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:47 am

Great Picture... wish there was more....
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:16 am

Purple, did you notice the cross on the saddle? I was also wearing our stirrup hobbles, so many comments. Everyone really liked them.

Twighlight, 35 lbs in a year and up 8-10 depending on the week, thanks for noticing.

Joan...the helmet doesn't fly off in the wind from her speed. Can't seem to keep a cowboy hat on my little head.

Wissy, pony would be figuratively speaking. LOL she is 15'3 barefoot out of a 14'3 mare LOL

Lightning, I think it was our turnaround after our run in, I thought it was a good shot. I may purchase a few from Brian Mochelar since he was doing pics that day. We do love our spotted ponies that's for sure. Are you working next Mon, Tues?? We could go take pics of the wagon and go to Balloon Boutique maybe?
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:19 am

i went back and looked glad you like both..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:38 am

I went back and looked and still didnt see anything............where is the cross supposed to be?????????????????????/// jesus I wish I could see stuff!!!!!!! :roll: :roll:
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:14 am

JJ look right behind her leg on the saddle you can see the cross i made..
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:55 am

That is a great pic...How did the show go?
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:20 pm

An awesome show CC with lots of entries and a lot of first timers like myself. I had a blast, even though I only did one class. It was enough for my nerves for the day. Next time I will do more.
Back to top Go down
sky

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:34 am

Nice pitcure Joceyln, Dot is soooooo beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Thanks Cathy, I think so too but I am predjudice. It's a good thing she isn't as long as she is tall, we would never be able to do a roll back LOL!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:13 pm

hahahahaha...........YOU ARE FUNNY PURPLE............JUST BECAUSE YOU SAY I CAN SEE IT..........doesnt make it so!!!!!!!!!!! I do however believe you........I just cant see it!
Back to top Go down
oldsaddlebags

oldsaddlebags

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Well Joan, I may just have to bring them over to show you when you come down for the bowie clinic.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:13 pm

Quote :
Wissy, pony would be figuratively speaking. LOL she is 15'3 barefoot out of a 14'3 mare LOL

LOL I know exactly what you mean.. my pony "Thunder" is 15'3 out of a 14 hand mare and 14'1 stallion.. oh yeah.. if I hadn't owned the mare and watched the bugger emerge I wouldn't have believed it.. and he was the only stallion she was with.. !!! As he kept growing I kept thinking ok.. he's gonna stop now.. nope he kept growing until he was 7.. bugger!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reining show picture   reining show picture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reining show picture
Page 1 of 1