Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random and a cute video clip

Go down 
+2
Wissy
SexyDexy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Random and a cute video clip Empty
PostSubject: Random and a cute video clip   Random and a cute video clip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:06 pm

My mom's birthday was yesterday so I invited her to my place for dinner which included all her favorites, blue cheese, filet mignon, ...rum Random and a cute video clip 338415 . I made a cake the night before and I must toot my own horn here because I can cook but I am no baker. So I found a recipe for Pina Colada cake. Mom loves Pina Coladas so gave it a go. It was one of the best cakes I've ever had Random and a cute video clip 542520

Random and a cute video clip PICT0110

Mom and her cake (she will not smile for pictures :roll: )
Random and a cute video clip PICT0111

All that was left over oink, oink!
Random and a cute video clip PICT0112-1

I've been trying to get a few new ones of Hubba but he is always out in the field stuffing his face. The poor guy had a rough first few weeks. He's terrified of Prince and Dex, cut himself on the fence (orange polywire that I'm sure he just didn't see at night, I usually use white but the store didn't have any) and is tormented by the bugs so spends a lot of the day running back to the barn for cover. I'm hoping he starts putting on some more weight soon.

Random and a cute video clip PICT0099
Random and a cute video clip PICT0098-1

This is another one of Molly's favorite things to do. She's like a little rag doll, you could maul her to death and she wouldn't say boo. She rubs my legs till I play horsie with her.

Random and a cute video clip Th_PICT0102

Last edited by SexyDexy on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Random and a cute video clip   Random and a cute video clip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:19 pm

ok Dexy wexy.. my birfhday is Dec.. can I have one of those cakes please..!!
Lucky Mom.. nice job on her birthday dinner..

The horse have such a nice pasture.. George will be ok.. he'll gain the weight he needs before this summer is over..

Crazy Cat.. lol..
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Random and a cute video clip   Random and a cute video clip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:27 pm

yummy looking cake... I
love that cat.....
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Random and a cute video clip   Random and a cute video clip Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:42 pm

that cat is nuts! And the pictures of the cake are driving me nuts ... I'm 12 hrs into a 24 hr fast and am ready to start chewing on this screen!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Random and a cute video clip   Random and a cute video clip Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:19 am

Quote :
my birfhday is Dec.. can I have one of those cakes please..!!

I can't guarantee that I can duplicate the masterpiece Random and a cute video clip 510297 It may have just been luck but I can sure try for you Random and a cute video clip 561245
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Random and a cute video clip   Random and a cute video clip Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:54 am

oh hey wait a minute..........mine is in January, so I should have one too.,I love PINA COLADAS........I will make the REAL DRINKS, if you makde THE REAL CAKE....glad you had a great dinner with your mum...........and all your creatures have a wonderful place to live!!!!!!!! give George a break......he'll put it on soon enough..........your cat is way toooooooo cool.......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Random and a cute video clip   Random and a cute video clip Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:40 pm

That cake looks devine, i love Pina colada.......... my birthday is in August!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hint hint hint.

Love your cat, do you want another one, mine is leaving all kinds of dead animals everywhere and i hate that!!!!!!!!

Good on yer for the riding, my girl is really sore and the trimmer says not too ride her for a while, (She will keep fit walking up and down throught the woods) and her boots don't fit this year !!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Random and a cute video clip   Random and a cute video clip Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:57 pm

I guess I need to make a list of all the birthday cake requests Random and a cute video clip 338415 . Remember, Lightning makes yummy cakes too. We could take turns making cakes.

Quote :
Good on yer for the riding, my girl is really sore and the trimmer says not too ride her for a while, (She will keep fit walking up and down throught the woods) and her boots don't fit this year !!!!!!!!!

That's crappy. Dex has never been good on gravel and I am considering getting him some boots if I plan to up my riding time and venture to the beach. Why don't yours fit anymore? Does the trimmer know why she is so sore?

Joan and Wissy - George's weight is fine, it's Hubba that I'd like to gain a bit. It seems like he hasn't gained much since Joan and C4B's saw him a month ago. I think he actually lost a bit from being so stressed out for the first few weeks.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Random and a cute video clip   Random and a cute video clip Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:05 pm

oh that sucks..........has he put on any now??? is he settling in????? and I love those new renegade boots...they look awesome...and C4B's mare fit in her boots the other day.............so depending on how far along she is after her trim is how it goes I guess........
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random and a cute video clip   Random and a cute video clip Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random and a cute video clip
Page 1 of 1