Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a dog for a friend

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Looking for a dog for a friend Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a dog for a friend   Looking for a dog for a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:12 am

My friend lost her 3 year old lab x border collie a couple weeks ago in an accident and is looking for a new dog to fill the void. She and her husband have a 80 acre sheep farm and would love to have another lab mix. They'd prefer an older dog since they have a 2 month old baby and don't want to do the whole puppy stage over again. They are responsible pet owners and any dog would love to live there. If anyone knows of a lab mix dog that needs a new home let me know and I can send her the info. She is willing to pay a small amount if the dog is already spayed/neutered and needled.
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: dog   Looking for a dog for a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:15 pm

Dex I have our Black lab offered now - kijiji add #144447301

PM to discuss more please.
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a dog for a friend   Looking for a dog for a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:22 pm

my daughters ex boyfriend had a husky-shepard male which is fixed, I know this is not the breed you were looking for, but he is a great dog, and the Ex has him tied 24/7, and it breaks my heart, we are looking for a home that will give him the freedom he needs, let me know if you would like pictures..
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: Azure   Looking for a dog for a friend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:23 pm

SD Amanda emailed me adn I think they are coming up to see him saturday- up for the drive. come see CAM
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a dog for a friend   Looking for a dog for a friend Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:22 am

I doubt I'd be able to make it with them on Saturday. I will stop in another time when I'm up your way.

Bay-Lee - That is so sad. I hope that fella finds a better home. My friend definitely wants a lab though.
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: LAB   Looking for a dog for a friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:11 am

Azure I just wanted to say we both have worked on making a family find their loving forever perfect dog.
Your friend came by with her hubby and new baby and have given our Lab Oliver a fabulous home....Instant update is that they absolutely love him and he loves them....I am so happy.....Be sure to let Amanda know that I am so releived to know he is in a forver home......

Thankyou for posting this add.....I think their search would have ben long and hard......They went to see another DOG but left with ours........I can't wait to hear the updates and see the fabulous pictures........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a dog for a friend   Looking for a dog for a friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a dog for a friend
Page 1 of 1