Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends

Go down 
+5
Sooke
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Ellie*Mae
oldladynewhorse
Wissy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Empty
PostSubject: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:03 pm

HIVES!!!!!!!!
OMG.. if it isn't one thing with him it's another.. he broke out into hives a little over a week ago, we thought we knew why.. treated it with Antihistamines and the day before yesterday they were almost gone. Today they are back with vengences.. lovely.. this pony is going to give me a nervous break down... Sarah called the vet and she's putting him on dex now.. Sarah is driving to Windsor to pick it up. Vet says it's something in his environment.. but what.. nothing and I mean nothing has changed.. now what....pulling my hair out AGAIN
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:14 pm

Oh by the way he's hasn't coliced since his PEI venture.. he's found something new to scare the bejesus out of us.. Talk about the golden pony.. he's getting more golden as the days pass!!!!!!!!!!!!! cha ching cha ching.. hey Sarah!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Lordy, I hope they clear up. Barn Owner's horse broke out last year. Lasted about a week then gone. She was covered on her neck and shoulders. She rolls every time she goes out so maybe she rolled on a nest or something and was she ever itchy. GOOD LUCK.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:04 pm

Oh, lord!! Poor little guy....bugs have been terrible, pollens are really late here on PEI this year...so far, so good for Arrow's allergies...
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:45 pm

Could it be possibly from the bugs? i know a couple horses that will break out real bad from the bugs... They wear complete fly sheets to control it.
Back to top Go down
Sooke

Sooke

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:37 am

Buttercups cause hives...Most won't eat them, but some do...
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:25 am

Oh dear God! When will he stop?! I found a product made by polysporin. It's in a bottle with a blue label and it's for insect bites, etc. It's the only thing that gave Stretch any relief after he got attacked by wasps last year. It may help the golden pony to be a bit more comfortable in his puffiness.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:53 pm

what did you end up using Mariea???/ did it help??????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
FIREBUG

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:50 am

Gunnar's hives are gone now. He still has a few more days on the dex and hopefully it doesn't return. I'll be checking the paddocks and
make sure there aren't any buttercups near by. He's missed going out on his rides with Diaz.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:10 am

OH GOOD NEWS...........glad the Dex seems to be working for him........ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Craziness... glad he's feeling better!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends   Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunnar and his new friend.. or should I say friends
Page 1 of 1