Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....

Go down 
+6
Loves Color
Wissy
lb-ranch
Simi
Bay-Lee
Lipizzan
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Lipizzan

Lipizzan

GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Empty
PostSubject: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:28 am

I am very happy.....today we bought a new stallion.....He is very very rare brown lipizzan...!!!!!! He is 2 years old and to me very beautiful.....His line is Siglavy Cica....

here are some pictures!!

GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... 4gj536

GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... 2lxj8nr

GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... 21mf693

GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Fxqxk1

GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... 6xw65e
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:33 am

wow. nice looking horse, Bay's are always pretty..
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:34 am

very Handsome Man you have there....
Congrats on him...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:36 am

Congrats, I thought they all turned white at maturity, wil he stay bay?
Back to top Go down
Lipizzan

Lipizzan

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 am

yes he will stay bay that's why he is very rare......!!! and thank you all...!!!
and I have black lipizzan she is 15 and still black...!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 am

wow.. he's very very nice.. very strong looking too.. I love your pics.. beautiful horses!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:09 am

Beautiful. Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:55 am

He is very handsome. I also thought that all Lippizans turned to white in time as they got older. Thank you for the info. Do you have special plans for your new stallion??
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Lipizzan

Lipizzan

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Well....we are planing to mate him with our black mear.....so we will se what will com out of that.....and he is great riding horse....even do he is young he is already trained....so we have lot of plans for him!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:05 pm

He's a very nice boy.. will their babies be color too or will they turn white or will you not know until they are born.. very interesting.. I'm glad you are here and sharing with us..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:31 pm

I like him!!! He is flashy!!! and I really like his cute little ears :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:32 pm

If you breed a black to a bay these are the possible results:

70.31% - Bay
23.44% - Black
6.25% - Chestnut

:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Lipizzan

Lipizzan

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:46 am

Moody Blue wrote:
If you breed a black to a bay these are the possible results:

70.31% - Bay
23.44% - Black
6.25% - Chestnut

:D

but with lipizzan horses even do we breed bay and black it is possible that a foal will be withe-grey because parents of Siglavy(bay) and Mara(black) were withe.......so it is question of genetic.....but thank you for this information!!!

and i have one question!! How do you call this colours:

GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Okr5mr

In our language we call it: Žerava or Jabučasta
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:17 am

We call them gray or dapple gray in that horses case but I tend to think that horse won't stay a dapple it will keep getting grayer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:39 am

congratulations...........thats a pretty big herd you are gathering there!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:17 am

Time for your horse color genetics lesson of the day (one of my favorite subjects which I have studied in-depth). :D

The Grey Gene which is represented as Gg (Heterozygous – grey horse that has a 50% chance of having grey offspring) or GG (Homozygous – grey horse who has 100% of a chance of having grey offspring) or gg (Homozygous recessive – all non-grey horses). So if a horse has the grey gene is HAS to be represented, it over-comes all genes. So if a horse is born from a gray parent and does not “grey out” then the horse does not carry the grey gene. The sire and dam of your Bay and your Black mare must have been Heterozygous Grey horses, because if their foals are not greying out then they go the recessive copy of the grey gene and their geneotype is gg (non-gray). So genetically there is no way for them to pass on the grey gene because they do not carry it :D Does all of that make sense??
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Lipizzan

Lipizzan

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:27 am

well.....i understand some not all but some of it.....

Thank you for sharing with me that information it will help me a lot!!!

:hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....   GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOOD DAY .....My NEW horse.....
Page 1 of 1