Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We finally made it

Go down 
+4
C4B's
D-Cutch
just joan
Caper Cowgirl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 pm

We closed on our new house August 10 and have since spent time getting settled in....We only got internet 2 days ago so I have alot of catching up to do....

Fencing is in the process and we hope to have the ponies home by the weekend...YIPPY

I will post pics as soon as I find my camera....Its around here somewhere....I HATE MOVING!!!!!!

Soon enough I will have time to get back into the swing of the online adventures...
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:18 pm

YEAH, YIPPPEE, WOOOO HOOOOOOO, YABADABADOOOOOOOOOO was wondering when the Bleeding heart you werre gonna surface...........CONGRATULATIONS......................
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:40 pm

well after just a few days here we had to find Windsor Emergency....Michael was cutting a few smaller trees for fence post when he attempted to cut his leg off.....YIKES.....Off to emerg we went, about a dozen inside stitches and equal amount on the outside they closed him up....They feared it wouldn't adhere and he would need a skin graft...Thankfully it took....
We went home to the cape for a few days...did some horse shopping while we were they....Michael was riding a very lovely mare and somehow stepped on my foot and fractured my toe and did lots of tissue damage....So we are both on the injured list but surviving....They say things come in 3's...So I am nervous to see what will happen next....Speakingof that I best get back outside and keep an eye on my family....Chain saw is going, tractor is digging, brush burning and god knows what else....
I can't wait to get settled and have a nice big BBQ for all who want to come and celebrate the new digs....

I know CJ will be here...she lives just seconds from me....lol...And Wissy has already made her appearance to the mess we had while trying to fit all our furniture into a smaller house...hahahahha
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Glad to see you posting again :flower:

Definitely missed your humor and positive spin on life!!

Hope you and Michael are both headed for a quick recovery and can't wait to see pictures of the new spot!

LOL chainsaw, tractor, burning - you won't just be attracting the fire department this time!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
C4B's

C4B's

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:37 pm

Missed you !!!!! good to see you are back, hope you settle in soon, i too HATE moving !!!!!! looking forward to lots of photo's.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:12 pm

Good for you guys! Finally a home! Sorry to hear about your accidents. Chainsaws are always trouble - they make me very nervous. At least you're still able to shop for horsey things even when you're injured! Can't wait to see some pictures.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Moving just myself and animals was bad enough, I wouldn't want to move a whole family. Bet you're glad to be getting somewhat settled.

Better get Michael some powersaw pants and boots. I'm always getting after Tom for working in just jeans and rubber boots.

Can't wait to see pictures.
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:56 pm

Congrats on getting moved in. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:51 pm

So where did you end up CC?
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:31 pm

Dexy...He has the pants and all the gear...he just never wears it....MEN

NbyN...we ended up in Upper Burlington....10 acres of land and a liveable house...lol....I say liveable cause we looked at so many over priced falling down homes in our journey to get settled

We are heavy into the fencing...Can't wait till its done....I hope theponies appreciate and use all the trails we are cutting through the woods for them to give them extra areas to explore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We finally made it Empty
PostSubject: Re: We finally made it   We finally made it Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We finally made it
Page 1 of 1