Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME

Go down 
+2
Lightning
Tammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Empty
PostSubject: WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME   WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 pm

We finally made it home this morning around 10. Our flight was delayed an hour last night leaving Hfx. Then we arrived to an ice storm so weren't able to drive home last night. Roads were clear by this morning so we headed home around 9. I told Fronie to keep Kayla home from school so that I could see her as soon as I got home. Her hair has various colours of hi-lites, she likes to have "prizes" hidden in her popcorn, and is awesome at playing Rock Band. Thanks goodness I was only gone 3 days! More details to follow ... eventually.
Back to top Go down
Lightning
Mod
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME   WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 am

So glad you made it home safe and sound! It was great hanging with you!!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME   WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 7:37 am

really glad you are home safe........will be waiting for the stories and pictures for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME   WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:16 am

Hope you had a fun trip...it is always nice to get home. Kayla sounds as though she had a blast while you were away as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME   WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:43 am

hahaha sounds like your getting home just in time.. god knows what Kayla would be doing next.. never a dull moment..
Can't wait to hear all your news.. come on dont' wait to long.. curious minds want to know.. WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Lol
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME   WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:36 am

I'm going to try and snag a computer while Kayla is at gymnastics this afternoon from 4-8. At least then I can get started on some of the stories. I've been soooo busy since I got home that I haven't even had time to try my new saddle - other than putting it on a stool last night and sitting on it while I drank my beer.

Today I fed the horses, got Kayla off to school, did the barn, helped Fronie with the delivery of her new couch. Next is shower and get my skating stuff ready - today is skating day with the school. Then it's back home to get the gymnastics bag ready, pick up Kayla and head into town until 8.

Welcome back, eh? .................

Oh yah, and then tonight make plans for the meal I'm going to serve to the 20 people that the Lord called last night and invited over for a meal on Sat. Ugh! Let me see ... we have crab and shrimp in the freezer, so I can just add some buns, spuds and a few burgers ... anyone want to come over?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME   WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:06 pm

i'D BE DROP KICKING THE LORD OUT THE UPSTAIRS WINDOW.............but I would like some crab on a bun with coleslaw........hahahaha......so glad you are back to your quiet sedate life...... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
DesignedByDiesel

DesignedByDiesel

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME   WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:48 pm

It was very nice to meet you Tammy!!!
Glad you made it home safe.
Hope you had a good time with us crazy people!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME   WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WE FINALLY MADE IT HOME
Page 1 of 1