Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB

Go down 
+2
lb-ranch
D-Cutch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Empty
PostSubject: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:13 am

If I remember correctly I think Little LB returns today...

LOL and if I'm not remembering correctly well it wouldn't be the first time my ole memory doesn't hold up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:43 am

Yep :) :)
they did tease and sent me a message that they were changing her flight to keep her longer, I did talk to her briefly this morning on facebook before they left for the airport.
7 hours 23 min left :) :)
I cant wait to hear everything about the experience of being out there, we've gotten to talk over the summer but not in depth, might make an interesting book down the road. lol
Back to top Go down
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:02 am

whooooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet you have lots planned for her for the next little while !
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:40 am

You must be so excited LB! Is Bailey anxious to get home? We should go on a trail ride if the two of you have time.
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:19 pm

She has arrived I guess!
congrats on getting your baby back LB!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:55 pm

She's Home !!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
picked her up at the airport, visited her sister and neice, came home,
she promptly jumped up on her pony bareback/bridleless for a quick ride, then onto her 4 wheeler
for a while, already feels like she never left :)
I'm gonna enjoy every minute cause I know spring will come quicker than I want and she'll be gone again :(
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:57 pm

sounds like fun!

yea, enjoy it while you can.
I'm sure spring will not come THAT fast :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:40 pm

I take it that means she enjoyed herself enough to go back??? :flower:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:39 pm

D-Cutch wrote:
I take it that means she enjoyed herself enough to go back??? :flower:

Yes she will be going back out next spring :( Happy for her but sad for me.
we've been having fun since she came back,
first night she rode her pony bareback/bridleless for a few min, then went out on her four wheeler
next day we went to TreeGo in moncton

I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB 7529_289125350191_512275191_9170365_7285016_n

I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB 7529_289107915191_512275191_9170151_769579_n

then we played a gag on her boss from out west, we dressed her up in my old wedding dress
and pretended that she was engaged and wouldnt be going back out west. Had them going for a while :) all in fun :)
I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB 7828_169803930624_511970624_3618852_2655712_n
I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB 7828_169803915624_511970624_3618851_3471594_n
Tonight is Teen meeting at church and tomorrow a bunch of people are coming to the farm
to visit, so busy busy busy ;)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:06 pm

hahahah........love the gag on the boss........lovely dress btw............it looked terrific on her..........and the TREEGO thingy........now I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THAT........can you give me more specifics..........thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:35 pm

just joan wrote:
hahahah........love the gag on the boss........lovely dress btw............it looked terrific on her..........and the TREEGO thingy........now I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THAT........can you give me more specifics..........thank you.

the Treego is in Moncton at centennial park, here's the website http://www.treegomoncton.com/english.html we're booking to take our church teen group on Oct 17th, hoping its not too cold or bad weather that day as it's the only day we could get everyone together for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB   I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I THINK... today might be a GOOD day for LB
Page 1 of 1