Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good news today :)

Go down 
+4
Tammy
D-Cutch
Wissy
SexyDexy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Good news today :) Empty
PostSubject: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:08 pm

I thought I'd share this with you all since my BF didn't seem to give a rats buttercup about it when I called him to share my news. :roll:

After 20 months of waiting, the casual employees (myself included) of the Province of NS were converted to civil servants. Back at the beginning of this summer after all other casuals had already been converted (just research staff remained) we began to wonder why we were still waiting. We went to the union and found out that our "employer" decided that we weren't "employees" and that we weren't entilted to be converted to permanant status. I guess I was destined to be a "volunteer" :roll: as long as I was here. So after a few more months of screaming at them, they figured out what to do with us and today I got a letter stating I am now a permanent employee. I got a nice raise and all the benefits. I've worked here for 11 years so I think this is well deserved.

I think I need to go out to celebrate :7_10_4[1].gif:

Last edited by SexyDexy on Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:24 pm

:congratulation MY FRIEND .. YOU HAVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS...!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:30 pm

WAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome news!!! 11 years...that is quite a wait yeeeesshhh!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:38 pm

YAH ... make some noise! See the results? Congrats on getting the recognition that you deserve (and the pay raise and benefits!). I think I'll nip downstairs and have a beer for ya!
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:52 am

WOOOOHOOOOO !!! EXCELLENT NEWS, CONGRATULATIONS
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:19 pm

Good news today :) 744977
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Great news!! That's a long time to be a casual employee!! Can you "buy back" your years of service towards your pension? :EX.gif:
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:12 pm

CINDYRELLY, CINDYRELLY, CINDYRELLY.........what you gonna do with all that moolah...........buy yourself a carriage?????????? a horse carriage and a truck...........time to move on with your own life kiddo.........CONGRATULATIONS..........you are now legally employed for real.........wooo hooooo :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Quote :
Can you "buy back" your years of service towards your pension?

I can, but it'll cost me about $2-3000/year. For 11 years, that's a fair bit. It would mean that I get to retire 10 years earlier! Retired at 55 Good news today :) 188868 Sounds good to me.

Quote :
what you gonna do with all that moolah

Bye Bye purple carpet Good news today :) 1199 Good news today :) 203650 I'll roll it all up neat and tidy for you Joan and you can come load it into your trailer Good news today :) 338415 . I'm gonna put new floors in the livingroom and hall, might do the kitchen depending on price.

The rest is going for my roundpen footing/fencing and my RRSP.

Ha Ha Joan, I caught that little hint. You're about right on that one.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:34 am

let me know when that beautiful purple carpet is wrapped and ready to go........its gonna look terrific in the BUNKHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news today :)   Good news today :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news today :)
Page 1 of 1