Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day

Go down 
+7
mypony
Freva
Wranglin'ruff
Ellie*Mae
lb-ranch
Loves Color
D-Cutch
11 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Empty
PostSubject: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:50 pm

Tomorrow is the big day - we're going to be pulling the tarp over our coverall... LMBO or atleast we hope it is. As some of you may already know we've been trying to get a tarp on our building for almost a year!

We've learned ALOT of very difficult lessons along the way, in particular WE ARE NOT CARPENTERS/BUILDERS nor will we ever be and I've shed some tears and Glenn has shed alot of foul words... I sure wish I could say we saved money like we initially anticipated but alas that is not the case. :roll:

I'll try to get some pictures... LOL and keep your fingers crossed that the wind stays down so we don't blow away and if by chance you folks on the mainland should happen to see something white floating in the sky....it is likely our tarp acting as a parachute and my husband will likely be attached to one end of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Good Luck! Maybe this will be it.
:good_luck_grap
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:23 pm

Hope it all goes well for you today. will be waiting for pics of it all finished :)
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:41 am

good luck!

no wind so far!
Back to top Go down
Wranglin'ruff

Wranglin'ruff

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:49 pm

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you :flower:
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:56 pm

No big white parachute sightings yet....hope you have a successful day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:37 pm

My hubby was flying into Charlottetown this morning and he said that they flew right over your place. He said that he thought that the tarp was on. Nothing is unnoticed here on PEI...especially by air! Hope it all works out for you!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:44 pm

I haven't seen him sail past us. And we've had some WICKED winds on Fri & Sat. Hope all went well.
Back to top Go down
Flicka

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:15 pm

Well I drove over to Charlottetown yesterday and back today.. and I didn't see it fly by..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:10 am

i DIDN'T NOTICE ANYTHING THAT HUGE FLY OVER BEIN EION THIS WEEKEND.....AND I;M SURE IF GLENN WAS STILL ATTACHED WE WOULD HAVE HEARD HIM!!!!!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:35 am

Quote :
We've learned ALOT of very difficult lessons along the way, in particular WE ARE NOT CARPENTERS/BUILDERS
Jason and I are slowly starting to learn this. I don't know why bringing horses home suddenly makes you a carpenter, but I really thought it did, "Oh yes, we can build that, NO PROBLEM!" LOL! Things change once you actually start the project, especially the language!

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day   Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's Hoping for a REALLY Good Day
Page 1 of 1