Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA

Go down 
+9
Freva
Ellie*Mae
just joan
Wissy
D-Cutch
SexyDexy
Sailorgirl
Simi
C4B's
13 posters
AuthorMessage
C4B's

C4B's

HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Empty
PostSubject: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:50 am

I am off sick today looking like i have done 5 rounds with Mike Tyson, Bella has been really jumpy since bailey left so i have been spending lots of time with her, last night after supper i thought i would let her loose in the barn with doors closed so she can wander and i can brush her with lots of space, i do that sometimes and she likes it, so i let her out and she is a bit skitish, any sounds she whips around and is listening for bailey to come home, so me being an idiot had left out the bucket with some beet pulp in it that i had not yet added water too, so she went for it and i reached down to take it away from her in a hurry i didn't want her getting any of it ( i should heve just kicked the bucket away) and anyway she smashed her head up into my face, it was not her fault !! but she nearly knocked me out i saw stars and collapsed to the ground she did not tramble on me, but the blood !!!! i managed to stagger out of the barn and Rob was just coming out of the house, i collapsed again to the ground pouring blood from my mouth, he put bella away and got me into the hose, my teeth had come through my lower lip and i thought my jaw was broken, and ohhh the pain..... so off to the hospital an hour away, luckily i needed no stiches and the Xray shows the jaw is not broken just bruised, so now i have a fat lip and can only eat squashy food, will go back to work tomorrow, hopefully some of the swelling will have gone down................
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 am

Ouch.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:37 am

Good grief!...I think most of us have been smashed in the head by our horses and stepped on by mistake but you really got a whopping!...it's been a hard week for you...hope you mend fast!!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:47 am

Yikes, that must hurt. I got it in the cheekbone a few months ago but teeth through the lip hurts like Bleeding heart. Last time I experienced that I was 5 years old and did a face plant off my bike onto the road.

Hope you heal up soon. Best be wearing a hockey helmet with a full cage next time you brush your pony lol!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:09 am

Ouch!!

That sounds very very unpleasant. Hoping for a really quick recovery!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:57 pm

ouch is right.. I've gotten head butts before.. they hurt .. but you got it good.. firebug got one not to long ago left her with a nice black eye
Take care of yourself.. (((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:03 pm

merciful god woman...........I just cant leave you alone at all..............you should have been sober by then!!...what the Bleeding heart were you thinking..............YOU MUST MAKE A CONCERTED EFFORT to THINK AND WEIGH OUT DIFFERENT CONCEQUENCES............here was me thinking you were peacefully reclined somewhere dreaming of Bailey //////// I just got back in from my MRI........call me if you need me!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Oh no! You poor girl - what a terrible week for you HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA 757770
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:04 pm

What a difficult week for you. I hope you have something for your discomfort. Feel better soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 11:53 pm

wow that sucks. my horse did pretty much the same thing except she rebroke my already broken nose. it was a good time :P
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:05 am

Ohhhh rebroke a broken nose now that brings tears to my eyes.... thanks guys for all your well wishes, i am off work again today will start again on Monday, it will be a much better week i am sure !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:06 pm

I felt a twinge of pain just reading this. I can just imagine what you look like. Good thing it's Halloween! Try to remember that those ideas that seem great at the time usually leave the biggest bruises. Damn beet pulp!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:31 am

Ouch! Now you need to come up with a good story....like someone tried to hold you up at the bank and you fought them off, hehe :)
Back to top Go down
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:49 pm

Ouch I felt your pain reading this.......
.I had a similar experience......I was giving my horse her grain in a feed dish that is placed on the ground ......Well when I tossed it in it wasen't quite close enough and instead of letting the horse take a step to get closer I bent down to push it closer and when I did she walked towards the dish and kneeded me in the forehead sending me flying backwards on my pixie....I got up kinda dazed and said" Did I ever do a stupid thing". I know better then to stand in frount of a horse let alone bend down in frount of one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA   HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEAD BUTT WITH BELLA
Page 1 of 1