Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD Empty
PostSubject: OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD   OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:47 am

OK, I've gone and done it again! Thought it was a great idea to have a "small" gathering here for new years eve with some fireworks. I now have a ham cooking in the laundry room, an 18 lb turkey marinating on the stove, 10 lbs of potatoes peeled and sliced for scalloped potatoes, veggie trays and munchie trays. WHAT HAVE I DONE? Plus, 10 of them are staying overnight! Oh well, with that many people I can probably slip away and spend some quiet time in the barn and they won't even miss me (once they are fed).

WISH ME LUCK !! OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD 989857
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD   OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:30 am

hehehe.. see now look what you've done! Oh well what's done is done.. and now you are just going to have to enjoy your party!!!!!!!!! Happy New Year!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD   OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 pm

"Ham cooking in the laundry room" ..... very interesting OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD 188868

HAPPY NEW YEARS TAMMY!!!! OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD 573748
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD   OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:02 pm

YOU NUT BAR!!!!!!!!!!! but I do believe you thrive on this stuff............oh, and you know full well, that if you were still IN .....you would be in the brig for self inflicted wounds............HAHAHAHAPPPPYYYYYYYY NNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAR
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD   OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:10 pm

If I started out right now...could I make Clark's Beach by midnight...hmmmm???? OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD 188868

You probably wouldn't notice an extra, would you....even better yet, I could just pick folks up along the way and we could meet you in the barn!!!!!!!

It sounds like a great evening is brewing on the rock. Have lots of fun. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

:Bhat.gif: :Bhat.gif: :Bhat.gif: :Bhat.gif: :Bhat.gif: :Bhat.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD   OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFF MY FRIGGIN' HEAD
Page 1 of 1