Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free to good home!!

Go down 
+8
Caper Cowgirl
~TC~
lb-ranch
SexyDexy
morningstaracres
mypony
D-Cutch
Simi
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Free to good home!! Empty
PostSubject: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:00 am

Free to good home lots of Gold fish..All Sizes shapes and colors..
Free to good home!! Picture052
Free to good home!! Picture053
Free to good home!! Picture054
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:35 am

Wonder what Brittany would think of those....
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:27 pm

I am waiting for the pond at my new house to thaw, cause there were lots of goldfish when the winter started. The old owner said that he would leave the fish in the pond all winter and they would still be alive in the spring. Hope it works this year! I guess if they all die, I know where to find new ones...Good luck in getting rid of the fish!
Back to top Go down
morningstaracres

morningstaracres

PostSubject: fish   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:59 pm

Holy cow.. you have all those in your pond?

Thta is a lot of fish.....

Wish I had a pond as I would certainly take some./
Back to top Go down
http://morningstaracres.tripod.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:47 am

Mine live in my pond all year long.. Oh that is just a couple of them they breed like rabbits lol!!
There is thousands and Thousands of them..
So come on peeps Dig some ponds so I can get ride of a few!!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:45 pm

I was talking to my mom yesterday and she would like some more for her pond. She can take up to 10, her pond is only tiny and she already has some big fellas. Would I be able to get some the day of the tack sale (18th)? That way I could drop them off to her on my way home.
Back to top Go down
lb-ranch

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:53 pm

I'd love to get some, the only thing I ever see in ours other than ducks, is leeches in the middle of summer.
Back to top Go down
~TC~

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:36 am

have you asked any pet stores...you may get some money for some of those big ones... better then giving them all away...

Put an add on Kijiji... 5 bucks a fish or something.. worth a shot..

I know where I want to dig a pond now...so someday I will have room for a few... yay!

(PS, you wouldn't mind sexing them would you? I want all the same sex please... so no breeding like bunnies...
:albino:
no? Not gonna happen? Well it was worth a shot... 👅 lol! )
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:39 am

To funny TC...She is gonna love reading that one on Monday...hahahaha

I would love to make a pond in my back yard....I should look into doing it...
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:46 am

HAHAHA TC Sex them well i will get right on that once i figure out how lol..
SexyDexy sure you can have some.. let me know when you are coming and I won't feed them till you get there that way we can scoop up a bunch for your mom.. are you sure she wouldn't want maybe a 100 or a 1000 I don't mind really i don't :D
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:58 am

LOL...TC if she separates them as well as Joan figures out the genders of her cats you'll be all set :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:13 am

HEY THERE.........QUIT TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN INCOMPETENT SEXERER!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 11:56 am

I will be down your way on Saturday but I may be too rushed to stop in after the sale. I might have to leave it for another day. I'll let you know by the end of the week. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Sure I might not be home saturday either darn me and honey are going to truro..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:36 pm

No worries, I don't think the fish are going anywheres :lol:. As soon as my field season starts, I'll be down you way once a week.
Back to top Go down
Pink Lady

PostSubject: free to good home   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 2:06 pm

The kids put 3 goldfish in one of our ponds about 8 years ago. We now have 1000's. A few things to think about when adding goldfish. THEY WILL EAT ANYTHING peepers, tapoles ,other fish,ducklings feet :evil: Last summer the boys caught one the was 9 inches long the kids have hours of fun catching them. The one thing to keep in mine is that your pond must be land lock with no out flowing water. This is not a fish we want out in our waterways. Two years ago when to a friends and got alot of duckweed to put in the same pond for my ducks to eat. The gold fish love it and gobble it up as fast as I brought it home. So I bring them home a bucket once in awhile just to watch them come eat. :drunken:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:05 pm

I wish I had a pond.. I would love to have some. My boyfriends dad has a pond I coud put a few in there. But seeing as how you are a long ways away from me I would never be able to get them..

Maybe someday... I would love to have a pond of them...
Back to top Go down
mypony

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:21 pm

I think all my goldfish died over the winter. I am going to have to get new ones... Too bad you are so far away.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:01 pm

Quote :
THEY WILL EAT ANYTHING peepers, tapoles ,other fish,ducklings feet
:shock:
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:26 am

I will mail you some Mypony lol...
Mine don't go anywhere it's a 14 foot deep pond with 1000's of gold fish..
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 11:21 am

My kids had fun fishing in your pond purple! They have all settled in nicely into Jaimee's fish tank. I was worried about the Danio's killing them but they are all getting along great!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free to good home!!   Free to good home!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free to good home!!
Page 1 of 1