Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

pics for the magazine article on Worthy

Go down 
+5
Sailorgirl
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Oakie Dokie
Dun Tru
Ellie*Mae
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

pics for the magazine article on Worthy Empty
PostSubject: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:41 am

proofs of photoshoot - the story will be in the Dec issue of the Horseman and Fair World....they are only using 3 of them

http://www.showmyphotos.ca/sees_the_moment_photography/photos/3454

she is amzing - I have owned him for 16 years and never saw him look so good!

He'll be 31 on the 26th of November
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 11:43 am

They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Oakie Dokie

PostSubject: Re: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Thoes are beautiful shots!!!! you would never know he was of that age...He is stunning! You must be so happy with the photoshoot....Now you can have these great pics forever!
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:19 pm

wow! those are beautiful pictures! i would have never guessed 31
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:32 pm

He's 31???!!!! Wow he looks great...beatiful pictures!!!!!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:45 pm

great pictures you'll have to post the story when it's published
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:49 pm

WOW !! he looks great, you must be so proud and so very pleased with those special pictures !!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Those are AMAZING pictures! It looks like you all enjoyed yourself. I can't believe he's 31. I sure as Bleeding heart didn't look that good at 31! Worthy looks like he's quite the character. I loved the pictures of him shaking his head when you guys are standing by the fence!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:18 pm

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY CHOOSE ONLY THREE boy oh boy, there are some really terrific shots in there of him...............and some of you and your old man too looking quite dapper I must say...............so cool for WORTHY to be honoured this way............what great memories. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:41 pm

Thanks you guys - I just think he looks beautiful...I love the fire she captured in his eyes. It's been a privledge to have him, the photographer told me they narrowed it down to 9 pictures, but they usually only publish 3...whenever I get my copy of the magazine, I'll scan it and post it. He has quite a story....
JJ - we are actually quite scary in person...LOL....husband wore his "dressy" rubber boots....
Worthy is quite the character - always the gentleman, but always "all horse"...absolutely no patience...he has been a champion stall weaver in his day, and fence pacer, but never touched a fence or gate, and won't go through alone them even if you left it open.....
you got a pretty good looking old chick yourself!! How is your Abbey?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pics for the magazine article on Worthy   pics for the magazine article on Worthy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pics for the magazine article on Worthy
Page 1 of 1