Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RANT to early for me!!!!

Go down 
+5
SexyDexy
Tammy
D-Cutch
just joan
Wissy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

RANT to early for me!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:47 am

OMg.. I am so angry this morning.. our new neighbours got a puppy in the fall and Sunday morning he woke me at 6am barking like crazy.. and again Monday morning around 5am.. this morning it was 4:45am.. I listened to it for about 45 mins and finally got up and called and said bring in the dog.. she apologized and said she was in the shower.. omg who leaves their dog outside to bark like a fool while they shower.. and neighbours live so close.. Going to have a talk with her when I get home tonight.. I work 10 hours days every day and up early enough.. I don't need this dog barking that early in the wee hours of the morning waking me up, not going to happen..why are some people so dense.. geesh..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:54 am

where does that woman work thats she's in the shower before 4.45???????? sorry about the puppy noises............but you are a cranky pants in the morning anyway!! :face: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:04 am

I am a cranky pants in the morning.. well guess what I am crankier now!!!!!!!!! :x :x Not sure if she's working now or not.. but they are early risers I know that.. to early for me.. :sleep:
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:09 am

Wowzers... I'm an early riser but 4:45am is even too early for me.

Good thing you don't have us on your other side.... Hubby is the opposite - has all the lights on and tractors going at midnight...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:14 am

:x :twisted: D.. I don't find midnight as bad as early mornings.. however at midnight I still might be awake and have a big gun .. makes lots of noise.. lol
omg I'm not good when I'm tired.. even Greg doesn't wake me anymore.. he just lets me get up on my own on the weekends.. he knows better..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:16 am

next time you sleep over in the bunkhouse I'm checking under your bed for guns :bounce: :pirat: 🇳🇴 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:26 am

:suspect: :affraid: 👅
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:12 am

Joan it's really only when I'm tired. normally I'm good.. right?
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:18 am

🐱 yes
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:35 pm

for some reason I doubt they were in the shower. More like the pup woke up and they put him out to pee, went back to bed and tried to ignore his bark. Of course that's just my THEORY !! Good on ya for calling her though. Get it straightened out before you "go postal". Plus ammo is getting more expensive every day!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm

:twisted: Tammy I agree.. I was thinking how can they sleep throught that.. geesh..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:38 pm

at least in the bunkhouse at Joans.. she tries to be quiet when feeding the horses at 6am in the morning, and she doesn't not sing.. good thing.. not that would rile me up for sure..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:48 pm

You'd kill Duke then. I'd like to somedays. He's up at 5:30 usually and sometimes I give up and put him out. He's quiet unless Lily is there then the two of them tear around barking at the crows. I live in the country though and 3 of my closest neighbours are up before 6. The other sends her lab to shit in my yard and lets her little yappy dog bark at me whenever it is outside. That thing can bark for hours, I'm not kidding. I'm gonna club it someday.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:26 pm

you might know the barking dog died this summer on the other side of me.. so what happens the other side gets a puppy.. lovely..
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:35 pm

OMG..I would be going crazy....My dog can be a barker and she drives me nuts..I would never leave her out to wake the neighbors...HOW RUDE
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:57 am

thats the greatest thing about living out here...........no neighbours for miles and miles and miles and miles............so Bear and I sit on the front porch and HOWL WITH THE COYOTES at night..........it echos forever..........then the owls join in...........I wonder if Sam can sing.........hahahah and no f'ing little yappy dog is gonna come on my property and bark at me.........only once...........well, bear would eat it before I clubbed it. :cheers:
Back to top Go down
imarowdyrebel

imarowdyrebel

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:19 am

we have a neighbor like that too he puts his dog out (beside our bedroom windows) at midnight and the dog barks continuously at anything that moves and he goes out early in the morn too. He has come after me in my own yard so hubby went at him with a 2x4 but missed :x I have called the spca numerous times and they go out and talk to them they are good for awhile but it's starting up again! I won't speak to the neighbor he creeps me right out seems like a drunk pedophile and his wife is right off her rocker! I hope your battle goes better than mine!
Back to top Go down
Deborah

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:07 am

As much as I feel bad you guys have to listen to the barking; and I do as I hate small dog barking like you wouldn't believe; I really feel bad for the dogs.
Imagine what their lives are like?? Dogs bark incessantly for a reason -bored, ignored, driven insane by their as$hole owners!
I would go after the owner with a 2x4!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:55 pm

well my 5am call yesterday must have worked.. NO barking dog this morning... so far so good..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:28 pm

Rowdy.......I can bring bear up and maybe fix the neighbour and his wife for you and rescue the dog.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:27 pm

haha ok Joan bring that mean bear of yours here.. and kidnap that puppy and take him to Hay Cove.. he'd make good CB and a lure for Bear.. :D
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: GOING MAD   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 pm

I'm tellin ya....for the past few years i've been having to listen to a kennel that got started up AFTER I bought my nice little place in the country. Dogs barking is my number one Pet Peeve--I don't mind a bit--but at times there's a whole gaggle of them over there barking their heads off. I've been living with this for few years.

Then, my other neighbour, who has one dog, has been "slack" for the last few months and has let their dog out anytime after 5:00 a.m. EVERY SINGLE MORNING OF THE WEEK AND WEEKEND and so now I get waken up by THAT first, then the kennel starts up after. This dog is in my yard, barking, and sometimes late at nite, and also pooped in my yard.

The other weekend morning around 6:00 he was in my front yard, barking, I jumped out of bed, went to the window and yelled something out there, and went to look up their phone number. I was in a total "rage" you might say--never been like that before in my life! That dog broke the camel's back. Fortunately it went to voice mail because my heart was racing so fast, that I couldn't hardly breath let alone talk. I gave myself another minute or two then called back.

I told the owner that her dog was waking me up every morning of the week, that I was constantly in a state of agitation and that any minute the kennel dogs (as I call them) would start up adding to the frustration, that her dog was in my yard, and pooping also. She's a very nice lady and listened to me. Lately she's been putting him out and not paying attention to where he was going. Anyway, we talked for a few minutes--I said everything I had to say--no regrets--I was polite--but at the end of my rope.

omg--it's been a long time coming--almost 43 years of holdin' it in--no wonder people go postal!

ok, i will insert a happy face here so people aren't scared of me... :flower: if that doesn't work--it's the happy face with the nice blue flower around it....la la la.

I have nothing against dogs personally, but we've all got something that aggravates us and imagine it waking you up at all hours, every day, and then having to listen to the racket during the day also.

Anyway, that's MY RANT! Hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited by LittleRoam on Sun Apr 12, 2009 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:10 pm

geesh, when I said jump right in and post........I didnt think you would go nuts!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha.........how the hell did you last 43years...I'm afraid my breaking point is way faster than that...........glad you got it off your chest.......
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:31 pm

omg, i've been on this thing for hours now! it's alot of fun! gotta bring the horse's in now and feed them supper. i was raised to control myself i guess--that's how i lasted that long! but no longer will i be silent! ha ha!! i have posted other non rants however!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:34 pm

I yell at my neighbour's dogs all the time. I don't care if they think I'm being rude, I think it's rude for them to let the little one bark and the big one crap on my lawn. The thing is, they have an invisible fence but only put a collar on the little dog. I'm pretty sure they want the lab to crap on my lawn so they don't have to clean it up :evil:. They also use my field to throw balls for the dog. Not a big deal if I didn't have 2 dogs going bezerk that I have to lock up whenever they are in my field. It's not fair to mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANT to early for me!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next