Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RANT to early for me!!!!

Go down 
+5
SexyDexy
Tammy
D-Cutch
just joan
Wissy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:44 pm

are you nuts........lock your dogs up because the idiot next door is excercising his dog in YOUR FIELD.............you need to be slapped!!!!! these people obviously think its their right somehow to just let this SHIT happen..........the poop would be in her front hall next time......I would pick it up, ring her bell and when she opened the door I would fling it in!!!!!!! Have you asked them not to let the dog run in your field?.///YOU MY GIRL NEED AN INTERVENTION............me and wissy hahahahahahaha :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:52 pm

It's kinda hard to ask them when they won't even talk to me. Are there any normal neighbours anywhere? I lock mine up because I'm trying to teach them to stay in the yard and its too much of a temptation to run to them. Plus lily fights with their lab. Not just barking and growling but knock 'em down, drag 'em out fighting. It's too stressful for me.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:58 pm

well then, it really does sound like a job for NNIN's NASTY NEIGHBOUR INTERVENTION NARCS.........Wissy and I could make a nice little business out of this according to the posts we get on here...............JERKS. 🐷
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: uh oh   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:27 pm

sounds like i've opened up a can of worms. i was going to delete my rant but i see many others are in the same boat. if i had only just called weeks ago and discussed this with my neighbour instead of hoping it would just "go away" then we would have had a nice discussion and that would have been the end of it. but i'm lucky--the neighbour i called is an extremely nice person who i have met and spoken to before. but i let it go and go and then i snapped--and i can tell you--that is not like me.

i guess it's best to just walk over or phone them and talk to them about it. go with a friend maybe for support.

it is just awful how people can be so ignorant of others isn't it? my animals don't roam free, cause noise polution, poop on other people lawns.

i guess this stuff continues because we let it continue--prisoners in our own homes.

bite the bullet and confront your neighbour! good luck!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Someone call.. needs ninja help..

RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 000135m

I do well under the cover of darkness as well

RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 000172m

Oh TC would be so proud of me..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:55 pm

and my sidekick.. can you guess who she is???? :lol:

RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Hero_woman_3
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:46 am

OMG MARIEA.......THATS THE PERFECT ME........EXCEPT A LITTLE MORE PURPLE WOULD BE NICE........MY FRECKLES TURN SORT OF GREENISH WHEN I WEAR YELLOW...........BUT WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....MY NNIN OUTFIT.///////

where the heck did you get them...........
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:49 am

HAHAHAHAHA...........I'm a sidekick........a superhero underling,,,,,,the undermistress of the semimiddleworld.........I probably get to wash the car and hold the ponies on a string while SHE does all the fun stuff. :affraid: :affraid: :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:18 pm

I just looked up superhero clip art and found this wonderful red head.. hahaha.. I instantly thought of YOU! :lol:
Back to top Go down
LittleRoam

LittleRoam

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:36 pm

SexyDexy wrote:
It's kinda hard to ask them when they won't even talk to me. Are there any normal neighbours anywhere? I lock mine up because I'm trying to teach them to stay in the yard and its too much of a temptation to run to them. Plus lily fights with their lab. Not just barking and growling but knock 'em down, drag 'em out fighting. It's too stressful for me.

Reply--You asked if there are any normal neighbours out there. The answer is No.
At my first hobby farm I made the big mistake of getting to know my neighbours which resulted in them bombarding us with supper invitations, showing up on my doorstep the second i got home from work, yelling from across the road to us when we thought we were alone in our yard, and their dog howling in MY field in the early morning hours. Another neighbour allowed her children to walk all over my property after i said it was "ok" to see the horses (via the driveway, not my yard) on their daily walk up the road. These people were in my backyard--what was this--a Park?! Talk about no privacy. I promised myself this would NEVER happen again.

This is my second hobby farm and I have made absolutely no effort to meet my neighbours. Of course there's the little converstations you have when you see them out riding but no invites for tea and crumpets are coming from me!

I don't know if this would work but maybe you could fence in that field your neighbours trespass on with about 5 strands of electric fencing. Could you teach your dogs what it is so they stay inside and be safe...and your neighbours dogs would get a good zap and stay out? I'm not a dog trainer so not sure if it would work. How big is this field? I have a bunch of sheep page wire YOU CAN HAVE!

Of course you shouldn't have to do this. Call your local Dog Control Officer and ask him/her to pay them a visit.

Honestly, I can't believe what we all put up with. It's ridiculous.

Now, with that said, my other neighbours have several dogs and i never hear them--they are very considerate.

Let us know how this works for you!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 1:38 pm

I know all about the neighbourhood kids showing up in my yard. I'd come home and find them ducking under the fence out of the pasture. I even had an entire birthday party show up and want to brush and ride the horses - the parents sent them that time :evil:. When I first moved to this place I was told on the closing day that one neighbour pastures his sheep in the front and side field in exchange for snow plowing. It didn't sound like that bad of a deal but I ended up with some other guy (whom I now refer to thunder lips), a complete pervert hillbilly, coming everyday to water and check on them. I had no privacy. He even trucked a bunch of people in one day to look at some sheep he was trying to sell, blocked my driveway and when my mother showed up wouldn't move and was down right rude. The sheep farmer then wanted to put his sheep in my horse pastures for the fall and got upset when I told him no. I only had 4 horses to feed at the time :roll:. Needless to say he barely kept my driveway clear that winter and I haven't spoken to him since. The both of them are just pissed off because they wanted the land but didn't want to pay for the house ans land when it was for sale. They figured they could walk all over me, being a single female and all, and use my land as there own.

Anyways, I do plan to fence the field in question off this summer and my dogs already know what the electric fence is. I use a 3 strand fence to keep them in the backyard but if Lily really wants out she will just crawl under it and take the shock. I have to rethink my dog fence though because it's only on temporary posts and polywire which the snow drags down and wind blows over. I may have to take you up on your offer for the wire.

Okay, well I got wayyyy of topic here and stole Wissy thread again :oops:.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:33 pm

Wissy doens't mind her thread being stolen.. hahahhah.. laid back forum.. no crabbing at each other.. my thread is your thread..lol.. omg that is so lame.. 👅
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:57 am

Wissy, can you post that super girl thingy in my avatar>>>>>>>>>>???????/
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:13 am

Joan, right click on the picture and save it to your computer. Then when choosing a file for your avatar instead of choosing from the gallery upload it directly from your computer where you saved it. I checked and it's only 122 x 160 pixels and 5 KB so it should work.

Last edited by SexyDexy on Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 7:15 am

Joan I don't think I know how.. but you can.. just right click on it and save it to your pics.. then download it into photo bucket and then you can put it in your avatar.. I think..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RANT to early for me!!!!   RANT to early for me!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RANT to early for me!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2