Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just when you start to get ahead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Just when you start to get ahead Empty
PostSubject: Just when you start to get ahead   Just when you start to get ahead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 9:47 am

It never fails. My car ended up costing $200 to fix :shock:. And the reason the fluid line broke in the first place was because it had been chaffing against a metal bracket that was doing absolutely nothing. The mechanic removed it so the new line wouldn't do the same thing. Great engineering job Cheverolet :roll: :scratch:. My clutch doesn't work the same now either. It's really touchie and loose.

Plus, I was charged $40 for the tow to the garage. The garage is less than 1 km from where my car was :evil:. Gimmie a break. If I had know that I would have had them tow it to Truro to my regular mechanic.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Just when you start to get ahead   Just when you start to get ahead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:12 am

well that sucks.. especially since your car is fairly new isn't it?... Maybe your regular mechanic and adjust the clutch for you ..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Just when you start to get ahead   Just when you start to get ahead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 am

The car isn't evn 4 years old yet. It shouldn't have happend, just bad placement of the bracket that had no purpose :evil:.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Just when you start to get ahead   Just when you start to get ahead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:25 am

Vehicles are a never ending curse... Hopefully that will be the last of the repairs for awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Just when you start to get ahead   Just when you start to get ahead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:50 am

I would have had that to the dealer and told them it should have been a recall.. maybe it was and you were never told..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Just when you start to get ahead   Just when you start to get ahead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:22 am

Hmmm, never thought of that. I was just talking to the salesman that sold it to me last week. I should ask. It can't hurt.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Just when you start to get ahead   Just when you start to get ahead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:20 pm

I just emailed the salesman I bought the car from with a link to several complaints of the exact same thing happening. He told me to come to him if I ever had a problem even after the warranty way up, so I am taking him up on that. I was/am and very happy customer and hope GM will step up here. It's a defect that they acknowledge however have not recalled. I probably won't get anywhere's but it's worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

PostSubject: Re: Just when you start to get ahead   Just when you start to get ahead Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:45 am

Go get 'em girl!! That is dangerous..what if you had got in an accident?? I wouldn't let it go..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Just when you start to get ahead   Just when you start to get ahead Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:00 am

The salesman called me right away and said he checked if there were any recalls, which there weren't (I already knew that :roll:). The dealership can't, or won't, offer anything to me so I am going to write to GM. That definately won't go anywhere's but atleast I can say I tried. It must take an accident before they will do a recall :evil:. I could have easily been hit because I as soon as I pulled out onto the hwy my car just stopped.

The only good thing is that I managed to get my clutch working better. Got some more air out of the line last night and now it's pretty much back to normal. I looked like a first time standard driver yesterday in town lurtching at every stop light :lol:.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just when you start to get ahead   Just when you start to get ahead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just when you start to get ahead
Page 1 of 1