Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where do you start?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loves Color

Loves Color

Where do you start? Empty
PostSubject: Where do you start?   Where do you start? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Does anyone breed CKC dogs? I have a Boston Terrier that I am thinking of having bred. I think I have found a stud, just have to go see him and meet the people. It's all the stuff that needs to be done for CKC that has me scared, can anyone give me some advice on the correct process?

:36_22_14[1].gi
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Where do you start?   Where do you start? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Do you have a contract from the breeder you got your dog from that allows you to breed? If you have a non-breeding contract you won't be able to register any pups with the CKC.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Where do you start?   Where do you start? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:42 pm

When I bought her breeding right were included. I do not have a non-breeding contract.
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: Where do you start?   Where do you start? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:36 pm

Then I would contact the CKC directly and ask them how best to procced :) Also read over all of the forms carefully and throughly! Don't want to miss out anything, and also sit down and figure out how much it will cost to breed (stud fees, vet fees for ultrasound, deworming for mom and babies, vaccines for mom and babies, registration fees etc :D )
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Where do you start?   Where do you start? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:52 pm

Thanks Moody Blue, I have most of the cost info that you mentioned. I also got the price for a c-section because we know that is a possibility with Boston. Yes, I am going to call CKC for sure.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Where do you start?   Where do you start? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:19 am

SO HOWS IT GOING WITH YOUR LITTLE DOG
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Where do you start?   Where do you start? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:04 am

Actually, I plan to call CKC today to make sure I know what I am doing on that end and I am going to go see the stud sometime in the next few weeks to make sure he is the one. It is a lot to think about and I want to make sure that I do everything as right as I can for my female.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where do you start?   Where do you start? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where do you start?
Page 1 of 1