Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BAD DAY FOR KAYLA

Go down 
+3
SexyDexy
Simi
Tammy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Empty
PostSubject: BAD DAY FOR KAYLA   BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 10:35 pm

This is the weekend that Emmalee and her folks were coming to visit us. We were all very excited about it. This morning when I woke Kayla up to go to gymnastics she told me she had a sore throat. She also had "that look" she gets when she's going to get sick. Sure enough, as the day went on she got worse. High temp, vomiting, lethargic. Poor Emmalee arrived after 8 hours of driving and poor Kayla couldn't even get out of bed. She didn't even have the strength to sit up. They've gone into St. John's tonight and are going to come again tomorrow afternoon. Fingers crossed that at least Kayla will be able to sit up so that they can gave a gabb or something. The weather is suppoed to be dry so hopefully Emmalee will get to spend lots of time with Skipper outside. She misses her pony. And it's true - she and Kayla seem like twins that were seperated at birth! Here's hoping for a better day tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY FOR KAYLA   BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:08 am

I hope she feels better Tammy BAD DAY FOR KAYLA 938467 BAD DAY FOR KAYLA 938467 BAD DAY FOR KAYLA 938467 !!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY FOR KAYLA   BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:39 am

Awe that's poohy. Always the way though, get sick when you have someting exciting planned. Hope she's feeling better today.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY FOR KAYLA   BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:02 am

well that really sucks for both of them............I'm sure they are both disapointed.......hopefully its not that darn pig flu and they do get a chance to spend some time with THEIR pony,.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
C4B's

C4B's

BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY FOR KAYLA   BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 11:09 am

Get well soon Kayla !!!! BAD DAY FOR KAYLA 814562 :get_well_soon_
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY FOR KAYLA   BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:38 pm

aaaaaaaww poor Kayla.. BAD DAY FOR KAYLA 938467 BAD DAY FOR KAYLA 938467
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY FOR KAYLA   BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 9:50 pm

Hope Kayla feels better. But isn't the other girl not able to throw up wouldn't visiting Kayla be dangerous for her?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAD DAY FOR KAYLA   BAD DAY FOR KAYLA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAD DAY FOR KAYLA
Page 1 of 1