Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

West River Pride (sunny)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MSFarm

West River Pride (sunny) Empty
PostSubject: West River Pride (sunny)   West River Pride (sunny) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:02 am

7 year old Reg. Quarter Horse Gelding.
Palomino
Traded a Clyd/Percheron 5 year old Mare

Does any one know this gelding? From Cornwall, PEI
I have his Papers and am going to try get them switched over soon.

West River Pride (sunny) 18474_418178870693_648895693_10792209_7708125_n
West River Pride (sunny) 18474_422442570693_648895693_10826947_7663787_n
West River Pride (sunny) 18474_422435445693_648895693_10826896_3157973_n
West River Pride (sunny) 18474_424196755693_648895693_10836569_3092442_n
***(not looking for nasty/rude comments, thanks. I'm not asking if you like the fact I traded one of my own horses.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.mountainsandranch.webs.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: West River Pride (sunny)   West River Pride (sunny) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:09 am

Nice looking boy you got yourself.. no nasty comments here, I've not traded one of my horses for another , but I've sold one and bought another.. nothing wrong with either. Hope you do well with this one.. :) I don't know anything about this horse but Dominica might know.. keep us update on his progress.. and lots of pics would be nice too..!!
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: West River Pride (sunny)   West River Pride (sunny) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:37 pm

Nice looking boy - congrats - can't say I know him either....what are you going to use him for?
Back to top Go down
Krista

Krista

PostSubject: Re: West River Pride (sunny)   West River Pride (sunny) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 3:34 pm

I know him! He was bred by my fathers cousin. His momma is a sweetheart, she's a little grulla mare, and I used to look after his daddy, Okie! I haven't seen him since he was a baby, but both parents were really level headed. Keep us updated on how he's doing!
Back to top Go down
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: West River Pride (sunny)   West River Pride (sunny) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 9:10 pm

thanks.
put that disclaimer because of when I sold Kasper people got mad at me for selling him. and put some not so nice comments (not so much on this site but on Atlantic rider and an other site)
He is a very nice horse.
needs to learn abit of respect, he will hit you with his head alot. he will just swing into your space with no respect for you at all. he also likes to nearly jump on you while walking and something new comes along.
does not bite though.

He is level headed. he is sweet. walk past his stall and he will come over and try to visit.
I'm getting into a habit of giving him abit of hay when I go past his stall ...

Idealy I would like to use him to show Reining. but I'm going to see what he has the heart for.
Reining, barrels, poles, cattle penning. something alone of the times of that.

tomorrow I'm going to lunge him and if everything goes well I'm going to ride. and I plan to get photos of him maybe with a mini that is his twin and also Sandy is over due to have photos taken of her.
so there will be a over load of photos from me tommorrow West River Pride (sunny) 368450

I'm going to try to get ahold of the breeders as the papers are still in their name. the people who I bought him from did not swich them.
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: West River Pride (sunny)   West River Pride (sunny) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:03 pm

I didn't know him but ironically Glenn and I went to see a little mare we use to own and Sunny is the father of another horse they own. Not sure if you knew but Sunny was a stallion for quite sometime and I was told he has a few offspring on the ground. I actually asked them for a picture of their horse because I thought you might be interested. He is a 3 year old Paint - if you send me your address I can mail the picture out to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
MSFarm

PostSubject: Re: West River Pride (sunny)   West River Pride (sunny) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:07 pm

really? be kool to find some of them
on his papers it says he is still a stud. but they have not been changed for 2 years.
I got some more photos but I'm heading to bed. and my cell is charging so I can't hook in my camera to the computer. I have to charge my cell phone through USB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: West River Pride (sunny)   West River Pride (sunny) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

West River Pride (sunny)
Page 1 of 1