Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My day with Sexy Dexy..

Go down 
+3
C4B's
SexyDexy
Wissy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

My day with Sexy Dexy.. Empty
PostSubject: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 10:06 pm

Had a great day with Dexy today... took some pics of her boys, shared some special treats My hubby made and had lunch at Wendy's and visited a couple of tack shops, spend a little money not a lot.. lol.. got my saddle .. We had a great day..
Here's a few pics to share
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Azures003
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Azures006
follow the leader.. the one with treats!
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Azures007
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Azures008
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Azures009
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Azures010
Prince getting some treats and pics and getting measured .. he's gonna be a tall boy someday.. and not to mention how darn cute he is..
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Azures020
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Azures022
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Azures024

Thanks Az.. had a wonderful day.. even if getting there was rather interesting.. lol..
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 11:14 pm

It's a good thing that jacket is warm cause it certainly isn't flattering! I look like I'm right out of the woods.

I guess Prince is getting tall, I had to reach to fix his halter in that picture. I still see him as a little baby. If he catches up to his bum he should be a good size.

Thanks for coming for a visit. It's nice to have a girls day once in a while.
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:12 am

Great pics Wissy as usual!! the boys have fantastic winter coats SD ... Prince is such a pretty boy and looks really posh in blue !!!
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:17 am

Everyone is looking good! How come you have so little snow compared to me?! :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 1:42 pm

MB .. She told me that was she only had snow one other time before.. ummm must be where she is.. I think the wind blew most of it off the field .. omg it was windy and cold there.. brrrrrrrrrrrrr..
SD.. did you like your treats????
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 pm

It does look cold! And remember ... we're functional - not fashionable. I'd trade being nice and warm, looking like the michelin man than being freeze-pixie cold! You guys must have had fun.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 9:32 am

Quote :
How come you have so little snow compared to me?! :P

I had snow on Friday morning before it all blew away. It was blizzard all day Friday at my place. We must have had atleast 20 cms fall but you'd never know it. There are big drifts (over the top wire of the fence) in the field and that is it. My place is surrounded by dykeland though and there aren't many trees to block the wind.

The drifts!
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Drifts
My day with Sexy Dexy.. Drift2

Quote :
did you like your treats????

Tell Greg he is a very good baker. They were gone in no time. My day with Sexy Dexy.. 764793
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 am

That last picture of Prince is hilarious, he looks like he's not the brightest bulb on the tree. Was that the best of the bunch Wissy? lol!
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:59 am

Sounds like you had a wonderful visit!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 10:26 am

yes I had a great visit.. just wishing it was warmer out.. brrrrrrr.. and yes Dexy those were the best of the best.. hard to get him to put his ears up.. lol
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:57 am

looked like a terrific day for a visit.........next one I'm coming. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 am

hahah you better.. I'll give you lots of notice
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 am

I;m pretty sure I;m still supposed to replace the sink and toilet or something......... :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:48 am

God Joan, you're making it sound like I'm just using you for your handy-woman capabilities lol! It was some faucets. Unless Wissy breaks my toliet it should be good to go. My day with Sexy Dexy.. 466697
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: My day with Sexy Dexy..   My day with Sexy Dexy.. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:53 am

JUST SO LONG AS YOU DE FART THE BATHROOM FIRST...I think I can handle it........ :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down

My day with Sexy Dexy..
Page 1 of 1