Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)

Go down 
+13
Paint-Lady
Sailorgirl
Freva
SexyDexy
C4B's
naughty by nature
Lab Rat
Tammy
Dun Tru
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
Wissy
Ellie*Mae
RedBaronBPeppy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 pm

She just posted a new add on Kijiji *asking* $1200, meaning she'll likely take the $1000. I doubt a dealer would pay $1000 for a horse then turn around and sell him for meat. He'd never get half of that at meat prices. But, you'd have no way of knowing where he is going if he did go to a dealer.

Damn this sucks.
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 pm

yea i really dont think the dealer is going to pay her that much for him.. but still, its such a gray future... and hes coming on sunday to look at him...
i sent her a msg today saying, you do realize if he goes to a dealer he will likely end up on a meat truck? and she replied with, well right now i really just need the money.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:30 am

Is your gelding the palomino paint? She has him as her profile picture on Facebook and on Feb 2nd her husband bought her a standardbred to jump...she has pictures of her jumping the Stdbrd. She still does barrels as well. If it's her, I met her where she was living a few years ago and then...she disappeared for some reason. I'm disgusted that she would involve a dealer...sigggghhh. I hope someone can buy him and give him the time and patience and training he deserves...he's just a young horse! You can PM me if you want to know more.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:05 am

So much for not being able to go lower than $1800. She's willing to take a loss now if he goes before Wednesday. Thing is, people must be wondering what the heck is wrong with him when they see his price dropping from $2000 to $800 in a little over a week.

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-pets-livestock-for-sale-get-this-horse-befor-wednesday-for-800-W0QQAdIdZ187548503
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 pm

Good Lord! What is this woman smoking? And what's so special about Wed that would make his price go up again AFTER wednesday? Sounds like she's pretty darned confused, that's for sure. I wouldn't expect anyone to answer her kijiji ad because the price fluctuation would scare most people away. Do you know whether the dealer came and looked on Sunday?
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 pm

i swear, this woman is absolutely nuts!!
your right, a price drop THAT quickly, and an ad that sounds fairly urgent, would definaetly scare me away if i was looking....
i saw that ad, and sent her a message saying if since her ad says she just needs the room, i would be willing to go get him and keep him with me until he sells..at no cost to her.
lets see what she has to say about that...

im not sure if the dealer came or not.. she said he was coming for sure, but who knows!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:58 pm

I hope she takes you up on that offer, but she probably won't. I've been checking her ads all weekend because this bugs the rose outta me. At this point though, I think he's better off as far away from her as possible. I just hope she's looking after him properly. I also feel for that poor little STB colt that is definitely in danger of being picked up by the meat man at that price. Seriously, why is she breeding?
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:20 pm

i hope she does too... ugh.
and yes, i ask myself too why she is breeding.. it makes NO sense.. especially when she has " no time" i also see on facebook she has been tagged in some pictures of a cute little bay mare... i read the comments shes posted and they say "hopefully my new barrel racing horse going to see her this weekend" and i really feel like send that person a message just to let them know whats going on.. but of course i dont want to meddle in other peoples business, but, would it be wrong of me to stand by and let her buy another horse when theres a chance they might end up in the same situation?
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 9:50 pm

any news on your boy? any chance you can borrow the money to get him back at the $800 price ??
Back to top Go down
Paint-Lady

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:02 am

I see he is now listed as SOLD!
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:07 pm

yes! great news...
a lady contacted me through my atlantic rider ad for him. we have been chatting back and forth for the past few days, and i have given her the low down on the whole situation, and history on the horse. she went to look at him this morning, instantly fell in love and bought him ... i am SO happy. she is super nice and she owns a doggy daycare.. i can see from her facebook pictures that she has a real love for animals.. my boy is going to be extremely happy here.. thanks to everyone for all the support.. i couldnt have gotten through this mentally without you!! :) Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 775395
Back to top Go down
Paint-Lady

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:12 pm

thats awesome news! Glad he is going to a good home!
Back to top Go down
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:14 pm

That is great news. If I had more room I would have been so tempted he is such a handsome boy. Glad it all worked out, good for you for staying involved.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:27 pm

I think I know who it is that bought him. She is in Onslow correct, just outside Truro? I board my dogs with her when I go away and can't take them. She also adopted Yogi's sister (the black kittens I found last summer) who now "runs" the front desk at the kennel. She is only 10 minutes from my place. He will have a good home there.

Thank God he's outta there, but I feel bad for the horse that will be replacing him.
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:43 pm

Wonderful news!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Awesome!!! Good news is always nice to read.
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:27 pm

Awesome news!!! So glad to hear he's got a wonderful home!!!
Back to top Go down
Lab Rat

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:25 am

That's great to hear! I'm very happy your boy found his home and got away from that nutcase!
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:39 am

well, that is a very happy ending.....
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:58 am

I was so happy to see this update!! Woo hoo! Hopefully the new owner will come on line and keep with the updates!!!
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Good to hear! Luck was on your side this time. I hope his new owner gives him the time and attention he needs.
Back to top Go down
RedBaronBPeppy

RedBaronBPeppy

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:52 pm

thanks everyone!! :)
i agree, luck was definately on my side. its sad to think that many situations like this dont have such a happy ending.
i will have to tell her to get online here and keep everyone updated!! :)
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:35 pm

THANK GOODNESS! This was wonderful news to hear!
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:24 pm

RBP I sent you a pm earlier didn't check here first lol I'm so happy for you. It sounds like it's the person that also took my friends horse Brody but I might be wrong she has a dog boarding place in truro PM the name if you can
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:29 pm

A happy ending that is great !!!!! i hope she joins and we can see his progress !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)   Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not such a good day :( ---updates-- FINALLY!! :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2