Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES

Go down 
+3
Tammy
Wissy
just joan
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Empty
PostSubject: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:14 am

Sam's Blog
I cant get into the blog to do anymore updates.
So I am going to post the updates on here........
You can still READ everything on the original Blog, but everything after May1/09 will be posted here.
SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES DSCI0023-4

Last edited by just joan on Sun May 03, 2009 8:25 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:34 am

Saturday, May 2/09.......Last night was a howler, lots of wind and lashing rain, all horses were brought inside, and Sam was locked in the barn with them and the cats..........Seems he makes a bed upstairs near where I have hidden/secured their food........he now has 3 of the cats trained.......Zig, Zag and Bob have decided that they can handle all the slobbers and just sit beside him. Chicken is in the rafters and the big guy Stripey will fight him to the death...........Paws(the mother) is keeping a really low profile.....haven't seen her in a couple of days now. :walking.gif: Anyway, the good thing is, he did not eat the saddles.. SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES 393654 ........the halters that were hanging up however are reduced to rings and clasps..... WISH I COULD FIND THOSE F ING BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The barn is a pig sty, the horses are back to looking like no one gives a , and the dogs........well....Sam wins the prize SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES 107105

Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:33 am

:cowboyhound.gi
Sunday, May 3/09
Was a pretty miserable night, but I let both dogs make up their minds if they wanted to go in the barn or not..........I left the man door open for them........Sam was waiting at the front door for breakfast when I opened it........just being his normal joyful self. He came with me to the barn and immediately started the cat chase. I hadn'd noticed that Bear had tagged along beside us until I heard the commotion............Bear decided he was taking the kittens side. Growling and snarling he body checked the pup, rolled him over and stood over him in the alley way.........Sam sat up and quit. Wish I had known that trick earlier. I dont know how long it will last........but the cats get a reprieve to eat their breakfast in peace.
Ed and I are going over to hopefully put up a couple of more posts at C4B's new barn today, so I will have to chain the pup up for a few hours........I have to, I just cant leave him alone yet untied..........I know I do it all night ........but I'm home and he doesn't leave....it's what has to be done for the moment. He will be outside with bear, food and water............he;ll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:56 am

hahah I love that pup.. poor kitties though, Hopefully Bear will teach him to back off and leave them alone.. how's he doing with the bull dogs I haven't heard anything about them in a while..
and where do you suppose the bones went.. do you think the coyotes came and took them???? :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:58 pm

How's the new barn coming along.. any pics.. ????
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:46 am

Monday May 4/09/
Last night around 8.30 I see Bear running around with one of the big bones.........Oh, I thought terrific, that means Sammy has found his too and will be coming back shortly with his from the back bush.............Well Sammy returned........but no bone...........he walkied a couple circles around Bear then just plunked himself down and layed there and stared. What a sh head that Bear is.......why couldn't he have shown the pup where he buried his bone. Anyway, we had spent most of yesterday over at C4B's putting up more posts then we came back here and had a BBQ and past out. Before that though I had a chance to take the new comb through Sams......OMG this is one amazing comb, tons of his undercoat comes out in one stroke...no snagging or screaming and yelling...........nice and easy......I'm sure he likes it. This morning I'm busy over watching Ride Ems Otie.....she is many many days overdue, but looks like she might do it this morning.......who knows. I did take pics over at C4B;s yesterday.....I will post today sometime.
like now........some of Sam first
SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES DSCI0033-3

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES DSCI0034-1

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES DSCI0035

Last edited by just joan on Tue May 05, 2009 8:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 6:40 am

Tuesday May 5/09
Not much going on.......Pup and Bear were on the porch this morning.......I see one large bone on the back lawn......looks like its had a good gnawing. Went to the barn with Sammy in tow as usual........zooming in for a chase with the cats..............Bear hot on his ass barking and growling.......guess Sammy did not learn the lesson from yesterday........Dont mess with his cats!! Fed everybody that shows up, the boys come in for their good boy cookies....Sammy takes over my chair then decides the couch is way better......he is of course wet and mucky from his chest on down....Its early yet,.........looks like its going to be a terrific day...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:28 am

Sounds like all is calm on the farm this morning.. Sammy is certainly fitting in well.. he loves his new family I'm sure cats and all.. what a good pup!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 7:36 am

The BBD's were here last night, Carol had been keeping them home for a little as Buck had decided chasing dogs was good sport. But now since Sam no longer chases horses, Buck has settled down and now little Belle can come out and we dont have to worry about her being CAUGHT. If you had 3 randy males fighting and running and trying to hump you, you too would be MISERABLE AND GROWLY........poor girl, last night the boys were just like RUTTING STAGS.......we brought Belle in the bunkhouse to give her a break.......Carol bought another girth for the bareback pad.......it fits Buck perfectly, so for the first time in a month I was able to get on my pony.........Rob deliverd 3 barrels and I stuck them in the round pen for now..........Buck did not seem particularly impressed one way or the other.............woooooohooooooooo....gonna practice tonight.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:38 am

Sam ran off with the bone......Bear was furious........but the pup is way faster even with that huge bone in his mouth...........he banged it on the bunkhouse door and was whining.....so I opened the door and he ran in just before Bears teeth got his arse!!!...So I settled the fight...gave Sam the bone and put him in a stall that Bear could not get into.......that way, if he wants a bone, maybe he'll go and bring back the other one!!!!!!! Seems fair to me.

:dog2.gif:
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:18 pm

what kind of brush did you get for Sam's coat?

Sounds like a never ending gong show at your place. Kinda like here! Keep the updates coming - they always put a smile on my face. :animal-goofhor
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:03 pm

Its a steel comb and its blue....does that help????? long and short teeth..thas all I can tell you........squishy to hold for my poor hands.....works a hot damn.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:05 pm

We (ED) cut the bone in half..........now neither of them want the SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES 393654 f ing thing. :biggrin.gif:
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:07 pm

Sounds like my Furminator, except mine only has teeth one length

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES PICT0013
SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Teeth
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:12 pm

that looks cool Cinderella, but this is just like a comb with long and short teeth
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:10 pm

lol.. Ed cut the bone up and now neither of them want it.. lol.. that is two funny.. you watch.. Bear will get the other buried bone soon I bet..
HOw did Sam make out when you guys left him untied and went away for a bit.. did he stay around?
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 8:12 pm

drill a hole through the bone and tie it on a long rope, that way no one can bury it, and if they do, you can find it.. lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:24 am

Bone on a string..........your the 2nd person to say that Dexy thought I should tie it to the porch..........but believe it or not......If I tie a rope to anything.......I WILL TRIP OVER IT NO MATTER WHERE I PUT IT.......I WONT REMEMBER THAT ITS THERE AND I CANT SEE DOWN............so thanks ladies but that option is out!!!!! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 7:36 am

WEDNESDAY, MAY 6/09
Last night C4B and I took Buck Bella Sam and Bear out up the top of the mountain for a trail ride.......this is the first time we have had these guys out since Bucks first ride. I still dont have a saddle to fit Buck, but we now have a really nice Bareback pad that at least gives me the opportunity to get on and do some riding and training.
Sam had a marvelous time running in the creeks and swamp and as there had been logging recently found himself inside an old metal drainage ditch which made such incredible noises Bella had a little dance backwards down towards the big big ditch, but Carol kept her head and got the mare back on track...........Buck just stood wondering what the heck ........do you know that old metal culverts even when full of rusted out holes still have a large enough echo that a large pup can scare the shit out of him ownself..........he came flying out of there crashing through the bush whining and looking for protection from Bear.......hahahaha........our ride was good, the the pad worked really well except for coming down ....it was slipping and I was a little concerned about my balance......but it was good.
Bear and Sam were left on the porch for about a half hour.....Ed and I went down the street.......I had to get out and beat the pup to make him go home....twice.....he was galloping along behind us........but he did go home..........and was on the porch when we got back.............so GOOD DOG SAM.
Of course now that the bone has been halved, Bear this morning took off with one and went to bury it......................................I do not understand the deep need to bury things, but I guess its a dog thing.
Sam is really pretty wet and happy today, he obviously prefers to be outside than in the barn during a rain storm............the man door is open if they want to come in........today is ugly out and I'm not sure I'm leaving the bunkhouse.......Sam is laying right outside the door.............GOOD DOG SAM.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:20 am

Well that's good news all the way around, Belle actually settled down and Carol handled.. very impressive.. tell Carol.. good job .. and Buck not at all bothered by the pups antics.. another good sign.. and Good Boy Sam for finally staying put when you left .. hahahah.. poor fellow probably thought where the heck you guys were going without him.. oh how dare you.. lol
So Sam was good with the horses.. travelling along side.. he never tried to jump up to see you.. good boy.. I wish you had a camera along for the ride.. but with all that, probably wasn't a good idea..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:40 am

I was on a bareback pad,,,,,, hahahaha.......was having enough trouble just sitting straight never mind a camera!!!!!!! you know I am not good at juggling!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:17 pm

Listen all I can say is kuto's to you for riding him basically bareback.. he must be pretty steady for you to do that.. that makes me happy you have him..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:31 pm

he is so bloody wide, it took me darn near half an hour to get my hips to pop back in!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:23 pm

You should get Ed to design a helmet cam for you. That way we wouldn't miss any of the action! It sounds as though you have some really nice trail areas to ride in right outside your door. VERY lucky!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 5:48 am

Tammy, thats the best part about living in the middle of nowhere!!!!!! there is a lot of empty space in the middle of nowhere........and no people in the middle of nowhere.................its delightful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES   SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE   NEWEST UPDATES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAM'S BLOG......LINK HERE NEWEST UPDATES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next