Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I just wanted a friggen tea!

Go down 
+5
Sailorgirl
Tammy
Loves Color
just joan
SexyDexy
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

I just wanted a friggen tea! Empty
PostSubject: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:12 pm

I was late for work, I should have just kept on going and not stopped at Tim's this morning. But no, I had to have my tea. I'm in the drive thru and the lady in front of me decides she doesn't want to stay in the drive thru. So she backs her jeep up right into me. :36_1_29[1].gif

I just about cried. I didn't even get out of the car at first because I didn't want to see the damage. I love my little yellow rocket and couldn't bear to see her face all punched in. So she comes back to me and says, there's no damage. Holy crap lady I almost got whiplash going 0 km/h that's how hard she hit me. Why do the people doing the hitting always say that? So I pull into a parking spot and my car makes a crunching noise as I turn it. Yeah, no damage. I get out and look and my bumper is all cracked (it's plastic so it radiates cracks instead of crumpling like metal) and scuffed and the fancy bug sheild is destroyed. What I'm really worried about is the damage I can't see. I have to go have it checked out to make sure the "inside" stuff is all okay.

First thing I did was take down her license plate # because I envision her taking off because she thinks there's no damage. She gave me her insurance info and her telephone number, tells me to contact her husband cause it's his company's vehicle. I hate being inconvienced like this. I'm the one that has to go and get quotes now and fight with either them or their insurance company to get it fixed. I have enough to do this week and the week is almost over.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:20 pm

shoot cindyrelly.............I can don my tribute to the athelets outfit and go find her and FIX HER for you...........no worries...........sorry it rose colored glasses up your week though.
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Loves Color

Loves Color

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:35 pm

Oh that sucks. Smart move with the license plate, I had the same thought while I was reading.

I am kinda lucky in that department, my husband is a an autobody tech (and a very good one).

Good luck getting it all looked after.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:25 pm

Now how on EARTH does someone think they can BACK OUT of a drive thru when there is traffic behind them? Is her head really that empty? I just wanted a friggen tea! 989857 UNBELIEVABLE !!!! I just wanted a friggen tea! 382802
Back to top Go down
Sailorgirl

Sailorgirl

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:36 pm

Hopefully her insurance can pay or whatever but it's the inconvenience of having to make all the calls and possibly be without a car while it gets fixed that really adds to the frustration...grrr. What is she?...an idiot?...trying to back out of a Tim Horton's drive-thru?
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:15 pm

Her insurance company will pay but you need to contact your company and go threw them to have it repaired and they will then deal with her insurance company.
How could she not think there was any damage to the car??? maybe she's blind and if thats the case maybe she shouldn't be driving at all.

let me know how it goes. You'll get your car fixed so don't worry about it too much
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:16 am

grrrrrrrrrr what a dumb move on her side.. geesh some people shouldn't be allowed to drive..

good luck getting it all fixed..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:39 am

Hard to believe she missed seeing your bright yellow car behind her. Hopefully it can be fixed up just like new!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:00 am

So, I'm getting the run around already I just wanted a friggen tea! 989857

I got a quote yesterday to fix the bumper and bug deflector, it's not bad, under $1000. I just called the woman's husband and he said call me back in 2 hours, I have to do this....blah blah blah. Said well she must not have hit you that hard if it's only that much damage. Didn't seem to know what happened, so I told him his wife's pretty much a blind idiot for backing up in a drive thru and not seeing a yellow car. If he doesn't give me a straight answer when I call back at noon, I'm calling his insurance agent next. I'm not dealing with idiots.

Quote :
Her insurance company will pay but you need to contact your company and go threw them to have it repaired and they will then deal with her insurance company.

I talked to my company yesterday and he said we can do it that way, but see if the guy wants to pay out of pocket first. Any funny business by either him or his insurance agent and I will let my agent deal with them. Stuff like this stresses me out. I had a monster headache all yesterday from worrying about this.
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 am

grrrrrrrrrr I feel bad for you.. I'm not very patient when it comes to stuff like that.. Hope you get it fixed properly .. my daughter just bought a 2008 Ponitac G6 or 5 .. bright yellow like yours.. omg she said less chance of someone not seeing it.. hahahha.. guess I tell her your story..
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 5:18 pm

OMG !!!! just what you need, i hate stuff like that, especially when people are that stupid !!! reversing out of a drive thru I just wanted a friggen tea! 382802 !!!!!!! good luck with getting it sorted out !!!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 4:13 pm

so.......do you have to go hunt someone down...........or are they being adult about this and fixing it?????????
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:55 am

You can put your fork away for now Joan lol! I just finished talking with their insurance and everything is clear to get my car fixed. Actually, once I got passed dealing with the owner everything has been great. I am quite impressed with this company's service I just wanted a friggen tea! 573748 They even set up a rental car for me. Now I just have to make an appoinment and my girl will be as good as new.
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:37 pm

I thought I replied to this already, but dont see it..........hmmmmmm..........glad it all worked out Cindyrelly...........she'll be good as new and sparkling clean. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:46 am

You PM'd instead of replied lol! Put your glasses on Joan!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just wanted a friggen tea!   I just wanted a friggen tea! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just wanted a friggen tea!
Page 1 of 1