Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just wanted to say Hello!

Go down 
+6
teekathepony
Highlander
oldladynewhorse
Freva
Simi
Reggie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Reggie

Reggie

Just wanted to say Hello! Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:54 pm

I have been a 'lurker' and yesterday I joined ME. This is such a friendly place to visit while I am at work and I love reading about horsie adventures and fun! I have 2 horses of my own and 2 fur-ball ponies. A 12 year old Quarter Horse whose sire is Tammy's Stretch - and a three year old warmblood, who is my prospect hunter horse. I still have my first pony- yes, I could never part with him, he was my 4th birthday present and the cause of many smiles, tears, bruises and precious memories- I love him to pieces. Lastly is my project pony- and to be lesson pony.

That's me!

Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Welcome to M-E So Happy you Joined...
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:10 pm

:wel_ani3Tay.gi Reggie...so nice to have you join the Forum. We would just love to see pics of your gang.....and we can start referring to Tammy as "Grammie"...lol....she'll love that!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
oldladynewhorse
Mod
oldladynewhorse

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:29 am

Welcome!!! This is a great place to visit while you are @ work. LOL. Calling Tammy Grammie, I like it!!!

:wel_ani3Tay.gi :wel_ani3Tay.gi

Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:52 am

Welcome on board Reggie, You will have a ball on here.
Would love to see pic's of Skippers offspring,
Grandma Tammy, has a nice ring to it lol. You could call Tammy anything just as long as it's not too early!!! :welcomeclipart :wel_ani3Tay.gi :welcomeclipart
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:28 pm

Welcome (officially!) aboard!!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Nice to have you aboard. I do hope you have some pictures to share.... WE DO LOVE PICTURES!!
Just wanted to say Hello! 912700 Just wanted to say Hello! 912700 Just wanted to say Hello! 912700 :welcomeclipart
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:52 pm

WELCOME! And just ignore the peanut gallery. Grammie Tammy ... yah, RIGHT! I'm excited to see Stretch's baby. It's always great to get back in touch with family. HA HA! Glad you joined. It's much more fun than just lurking!

love,
Grammie Tammy
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 6:28 pm

Welcome aboard!! Just wanted to say Hello! 187130
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 2:54 pm

Hey Reggie, how come I couldnt find any pix of your crew??? do you need help posting them, or are you still shy? come on girl....show us your stuff!!!!!!! :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hello!   Just wanted to say Hello! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say Hello!
Page 1 of 1