Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday funny!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

Friday funny! Empty
PostSubject: Friday funny!   Friday funny! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:27 pm

And God Created Newfoundland ...

God was missing for six days. Eventually, Michael, the archangel, found him, resting on the seventh day.

He inquired, "Where have you been?"

God smiled deeply and proudly pointed downwards through the clouds "Look, Michael. Look what I've made."

Archangel Michael looked puzzled, and said, "What is it?"

"It's a planet," replied God and I've put life on it… I'm going to call it Earth and it's going to be a place to test Balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, "I'm still confused."

God explained, pointing to different parts of Earth. "For example, northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth, while southern Europe is going to be poor. Over here I've placed a continent of white people, and over there is a continent of black people. Balance in all things.

God continued pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot, while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to an island and said, "What's that one?"

"That's Newfoundland, the most glorious place on earth. There are beautiful mountains, rivers and streams, lakes, forests, hills, and plains. The people from Newfoundland are going to be handsome, modest, intelligent, and humorous, and they are going to travel the world. They will be extremely sociable, hardworking, high achieving, carriers of peace, and producers of good things"

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then asked, "But what about balance, God? You said there would be balance..."

God smiled, "Close to Newfoundland is Ottawa . Wait till you see the idiots I put there."
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Friday funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday funny!   Friday funny! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:22 pm

:doglaugh.gif: LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

Friday funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday funny!   Friday funny! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:43 pm

Snicker, snicker...he he!!!! Good one!!!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Friday funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday funny!   Friday funny! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:16 am

hahahahaha.......for a moment I thought you were gonna say Cape Breton.........then it would have been BALANCE ON............HAHA
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

Friday funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday funny!   Friday funny! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 3:43 pm

That was a good one... :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friday funny! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday funny!   Friday funny! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday funny!
Page 1 of 1