Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another friday funny

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HardTackSpurs

HardTackSpurs

another friday funny Empty
PostSubject: another friday funny   another friday funny Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:24 pm

An elderly couple, Margaret and Bert, moved to Texas. Bert always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots, so,
seeing some on sale, he bought them and wore them home.
Walking proudly, he sauntered into the kitchen and said to his wife, "Notice anything different about me?"
Margaret looked him over. "Nope."

Frustrated, Bert stormed off into the bathroom, undressed and walked back into the kitchen completely naked except for the boots.
Again he asked Margaret, a little louder this time, "Notice anything different NOW?"

Margaret looked up and exclaimed, "Bert, what's different? It's hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday and it'll be hanging down again tomorrow!!"

Furious, Bert yelled, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY IT'S HANGING DOWN, MARGARET?'"

"Nope", she replied.

"IT'S HANGING DOWN, BECAUSE IT'S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!'"

Without changing her expression, Margaret replied, "Shoulda bought a hat, Bert. Shoulda bought a hat."
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

another friday funny Empty
PostSubject: Re: another friday funny   another friday funny Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 8:24 am

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA lol! lol! lol! lol! :doglaugh.gif:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/

another friday funny
Page 1 of 1