Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIRTY HORSES!

Go down 
+2
Dun Tru
Tammy
6 posters
AuthorMessage

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Well Morgan (my little gelding) he can't go out in the pasture now because of the green grass he'll founder on me in a blink of an eye. So now he's back to the round pen for the summer months. Better than nothing but I'd rather have him around. He is like a woolie mammoth in the winter and he's shedding and you can brush him until the end of time and there is no end to it.. And well the minute you let him go he's down rolling in .2 seconds.. Every day is the same routine, this horse is impossible to keep clean, especially this time of year..

And then there is JORGIA! Well lets just say the pictures tell all! LORD I give up.. WHITE horses GOTTA LOVE IT!

This is Jorgia when I first put her out, I didn't get a before one of Morgan he rolls too fast.
DIRTY HORSES! KarmahApril72010050

DIRTY HORSES! KarmahApril72010060

DIRTY HORSES! KarmahApril72010059

DIRTY HORSES! KarmahApril72010061

DIRTY HORSES! KarmahApril72010063

DIRTY HORSES! KarmahApril72010062

All Proud of themselves!
DIRTY HORSES! KarmahApril72010064

DIRTY HORSES! KarmahApril72010066

DIRTY HORSES! KarmahApril72010058

What mom?
DIRTY HORSES! KarmahApril72010056
Back to top Go down
Tammy

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:52 pm

I think she's sticking her tongue out at you in the last pictures. I think I'd cry seeing them roll. How DO you keep your whites white? Skipper is my first "white experience" and I can't get him clean. He's got that nice urine/manure stain, smell like a dirty barn thing going on.
Back to top Go down

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Ha.. Tammy I've had her blanketed all winter so it's kinda cheating! ha But normally she keeps pretty clean, she uses one corner of her stall to do #2 and one to do #1 although she does like to lay her #2's spot! ha..

I tried to get the most of it off when she came in but looks like I've got some work to do, although this time of year is a lost cause... THe best thing for getting stains out though is the Cowboy Magic Stain remover it's my best friend at the paint shows! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:03 pm

Your horses are clean compared to my crew lol! Gotta love the mud!! At least they like being filthy lol!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
Tammy

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:13 pm

It's mostly skippers belly and back legs that are maggotty. Of course he's a boy so has to spread his #2 around and of course pee in the middle of his stall - I guess it's nice and warm for sleeping on because I think he sponges most of it up with his fur! I'll have to get a HUGE bucket of the Cowboy Magic stuff.
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:40 pm

Look at Jorgia she's a little western pleasure girl :)
I feel your pain of keeping the white white :P
and Morgan is looking great for an old guy
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:01 pm

You have such beautiful horses, im so jealous.. Jorgia is stunning looking as always and Morgan is pretty cute too!
Back to top Go down

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:11 pm

Ha.. Thx.. well I tell yah they aren't too stunning looking right now, they have all rolled in the mud, everything is wet around here. You brush them then put them out again and well your back to square one. Yah know they are all laughing at you too. .. But obviously it makes them happy, and well it's that time of year...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:10 pm

omg Jorgia is stunning. . only word I can think of .. truly stunning..
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:28 pm

I think you do a mighty good job keeping her clean!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Yah so today I decided to clip her and brush her, BEFORE I turned her out! BIG MISTAKE! She was looking all pretty, clean, clipped, her tail all done up, and yep go figure the minute I turned her out... Why do they have to do that EVERYDAY, I could see if she hadn't been out in a week sure she'd roll, why everyday. Just so she can laugh at me I guess! Gah.. Never ending job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DIRTY HORSES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIRTY HORSES!   DIRTY HORSES! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIRTY HORSES!
Page 1 of 1