Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tammy

HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? Empty
PostSubject: HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY?   HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Tonight was a lovely evening, Gord was working and Kayla was at gymnastics, so Fronie and I decided to go for a cart ride with Skipper. We had a ball! We toured the community and stopped to chat with quite a few people. We raced Bob in his motorized wheelchair and won! HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? 778478 We raced two young boys riding bikes, and lost. HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? 814562

There were lots of kids out playing so Skipper got lots of lovin' from them all. He just ADORES kids!

When we came home I decided to let him into the riding ring for a good old roll. He certainly deserved it. With all the rain we've been having the ring is pretty much one big arsed bowl of black sand soup. SKIPPER LOVED IT! HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? 775395 He had that much wet sand on him that I was able to "brand" him with my initials.

Soooo ... how dirty is YOUR pony?!

Can you see my initials? TW

HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? IMG_0086

trying to rub his face on me!
HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? IMG_0084

Sticking out his tongue. The "dot" in the middle of his forehead is actually a sweat mark from the hanging thingy on his bridle.
HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? IMG_0082

dirty, dirty, dirty
HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? IMG_0080

getting some loving from some of the neighbourhood kids!
HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? IMG_0078

scratching his face on the gate.
HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? IMG_0087

NOW THAT'S ONE DIRTY PONY! HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? 808586
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY?   HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:18 pm

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.........he is so cool......and your brand mark....perfect..............he's as dirty as my new pup Sophie........glad you ALL had a great day out........you are definately the TALK OF THE TOWN. :cowboyhound.gi
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY?   HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 9:52 pm

One of the little girls asked me if I was Kayla's mom. I said yes. As she was walking away I could hear her telling her other two friends that she wished her mom was COOL like Kayla's mom. I ROCK!!! :cowgirlride.gi
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

PostSubject: Re: HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY?   HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Great story!! Glad you're back...I think Skipper may be Arrow's soul mate :-( .....he is FILTHY!
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY?   HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:51 pm

You should have written "clean me" in the dirt on his buttercup!

great story! :)
Back to top Go down
ponyrides

ponyrides

PostSubject: Re: HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY?   HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 pm

hahahahaha, that is one adorable, dirty pony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY?   HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW DIRTY IS YOUR PONY?
Page 1 of 1