Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

From the Weekend

Go down 
+6
Wissy
Tammy
Freva
Ellie*Mae
just joan
SexyDexy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:24 am

I made a new paddock a couple weeks ago. I got tired of mowing so much yard so the horses get to take over a piece of it. It's actually my septic field so it's the first to dry up in the spring and they can munch on some early grass.
From the Weekend Newpaddock

Can you tell that I'm a bit of a perfectionist with lining up the posts lol!
From the Weekend Fenceline

The big, black boobs, Dex and George
From the Weekend GeorgeandDex

The next project is to finish my round pen fence. Everything froze up last fall before I could finish.
From the Weekend Roundpen

This one's for Tammy.
From the Weekend Burrdocks

I played with the dogs quite a bit since I wasn't feeling up to much of anything else.
From the Weekend Fetch

I have 2 kongs but they still fight over them
From the Weekend Fightingforkong
From the Weekend Kongmouth

This is what Duke does to get me to throw the Kong. He is one weird dog. He will walk around on his hind legs. It's reminds me of a baboon.
From the Weekend Dukewalking
From the Weekend Walk5
From the Weekend Walk3
From the Weekend Walk6

Yogi was out and about prowling in the backyard
From the Weekend Yogiintree
From the Weekend Yogi-2

Checking out the camera
From the Weekend Yogicloseup

Flaked out later on from all his adventures
From the Weekend Yogi3

Norman, she's not very exciting
From the Weekend Norman

And Nicki, she is the one with all the arthritis issues so she sleeps a lot.
From the Weekend Nicki

Showing me her one fang smile. She had to have one removed a few years ago
From the Weekend Toothlessnicki

Bright light Mom!
From the Weekend Brightflash
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:44 am

great px cindyrelly, you should get not feeling too good more often.........we'd see more of your stuff...............one..........great greens coming up.......2..ponies look great.......3.....I dont see baboon I see MEERKAT.............4 dogs are having a blast.....5..lazy lazy steak stealing cat........6....love the bur bush.........sure hope you get to watch last weeks videos today...........you are definately featured..........hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
just joan
Mod
just joan

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:45 am

oh yeah, forgot............that shot of the shed and the two blues.........exactly the same as mine....I was wondering for a moment how you got my shed in your bunch.........hahahah
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:59 pm

Meerkat, yes, he definitely looks like a meerkat.
Back to top Go down
Ellie*Mae

Ellie*Mae

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:29 pm

awww - great pictures! Love your dancing dog!
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:18 pm

Great pics, Dexy I think it would be cool being a pet at your place. Ponies , pretty as always. Duke sure is a dog of many unusual talents..still remembering the treadmill. Yogi , well, he looks like a mobile mischief machine. Is Nicki still getting her acupuncture treatments???? Hubby is wondering if you might hire out to line fence stakes up...he wanted to let you know that we have a bunch that have to go in...let us know!!!!! Sure hope you are feeling better soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Tammy

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:09 pm

I think you have even Lord Gord beat in the fence post department. My father would LOVE you - he lines up the salt and pepper shakers on the table! Your place looks so nice and green. I'm green with envy! lol! Yogi looks just like Barney but cleaner. Thanks for thinking of me and sending me a picture of the evil attacking bur bush. Fortunately we don't have any of those in my area - or at least not that we've found yet.

Your dogs are really cute!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:53 pm

great pics Dex.. love love your place.. the puppers, kitties and ponies hit pay dirt when they got you for a mom..
Back to top Go down
Dun Tru

Dun Tru

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:31 pm

Looking good! Do you want to come line up some fence posts for me?! I SUCK at straight lines hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.meadowbrookstables.8k.com
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:32 am

lol! I actually love putting in new fences. I have no idea why but it's one job I look forward to. At my first house I fenced the whole road frontage of the fields. I swear there was not one post out of line for almost a kilometer. I hate when next spring comes and the frost heaves them out of place. That really bugs me lol! The only thing that would make the job more pleasant is if I had a tractor and auger. I can only dig about a dozen posts before my back quits for the day.

Freva - I stopped the acupuncture for Nicki because her recovery time after each treatment was too long. She would be in considerable more pain for 1-2 weeks after each treatment and it didn't seem worth it to me. I've got her on a joint supplement now and she's doing well, plus I've been able to wean her off the anti inflamatories. She's still sore but gets around okay and seems happy so that's the best I can ask for.
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Perfectly straight! Good job. What do you mean you dig them? We always pound ours in.
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:02 pm

I use a post hole digger like this one to go down about 2 feet, then pound the post in another 6" or so.
From the Weekend PostHoleDigger

I backfill around the post, tamping it in tightly every 6". Only way to get them straight. They are quite solid when done that way too. What can I say, OCD lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:43 pm

GREAT WORK CINDYRELLY ON THE POSTS.........AND I ONLY SAY THAT AS I HAVE 100 THAT NEED PLANTING.......I too love them to be straight........so if you are free some weekend and feeling strong.......I 'll trade you places......I;ll go do your taps, you come do my posts.........sounds fair to me. hahaha
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:45 pm

Yeah, but didn't you say there's tons of rock up your way????? I'm blessed with rock free soil. Nice try though lol!
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:51 am

Okay, that totally came out wrong. I was thinking about it last night. Of course I will help you with your fence posts. I just don't think I'll be able to get all 100 in in one visit lol! I'm good, but not that good!
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 11:51 am

You have a lovely place... straight fences and all!! YOur have the cutest critters! I'm in love with Duke!!

As soon as I get this place sold over here and get moved back to Cumberland county.. I want to come and visit you.

Get to pat all your critters!! Looking forward to meeting Prince. ohh and of course you!! From the Weekend 43238
Back to top Go down
SexyDexy

SexyDexy

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Well you need to hurry up and sell that place then! Any activity lately?
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Last month we had a woman fly in from BC. She loved this place, but found another closer to the city. We are realy rural. Nothing since then,, hoping things will pick up once the ferry is running.. as everyone has to pass our place to get anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 7:20 pm

What great pic's,love the dogs,Yogi looks like our cat Molly,in the first pic totally focused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From the Weekend Empty
PostSubject: Re: From the Weekend   From the Weekend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From the Weekend
Page 1 of 1