Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My horses are home!!!!

Go down 
+7
RobinsKelticBuckaroo
hopeful_farm
just joan
naughty by nature
Wissy
Tammy
Caper Cowgirl
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

My horses are home!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:26 pm

We brought Journey and Ms.Dixie home today...

We are not zoned for horses here but after talking to our neighbors they gave us their blessings to take them home til our house is sold.

We love our set up...the horses do not have a barn..We are housing them the natural way....Nature is giving them tree umbrellas to protect them from any elements....We have trails through the woods and over the next few days we will be cutting more...We are going to feed the horses along the trail in small feeding stations so the girls will have to walk around to get their food...This is not only good for their minds and body it is also good for their feet....The horses will have to get over downed trees (some by nature and some by us) and rocks in areas...We are evening going to put in treat stations so the horses can treat themselves when the mood hits them...

Hope you enjoy the pics...

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=78538&id=517187218&l=35dbb19813
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:35 pm

Looks like they are enjoying their new paradise. It's so nice to see horses just being horses. Good on ya!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:38 pm

Thanks Tammy...Halters will come off tomorrow..Once we know the fence is totally respected..lol...I can just imagine what a stir it would cause if they got loose with no halters on in our subdivision... :shock:
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 pm

Jo they look so calm and relaxed.. Michael must be so happy .. bet he never dreamed he would have a horse in his back yard, let alone his own horse.. lol..
Happy Birthday to Justin and Morgan.. I didn't know their birthdays were on the same date and day.. wow your good at planning.. lol..

Happy for ya.. can't wait to meet Dixie.. and Journey.. they are two very lucky horses..
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:12 pm

and.. I forgot.. no more travelling to feed them.. just get up and go outside.. yay!!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
naughty by nature

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 9:14 pm

looks like they are having fun. both horses are great looking love the paint of course.
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 10:16 pm

We are gonna save so much time with them home...No more 45min drive each way everyday to take care of them...Think of all the gas we are gonna save..That alone pays for the horses...

I can't get over how relaxed they are...Its like they are at peace...No funny stuff out of them at all...Century would have loved it...

Michael thinks he is in a dream right now..Loving it...

Yes my kids have the same birthday...I will pass the wished on to them...I laugh and say My Ex-husband got it once every five years and I have proof... lol!
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:13 am

how did I miss a birthday??????????????/ I dont miss birthdays
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....sorry kids.....especially Morgan My horses are home!!!! 393654 but I do see, some of your new dreams are coming true........horses out your bedroom window......what more could you ask for. :flower: :flower: super Jo. the set up is terrific........I love paddock paradis
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
hopeful_farm

hopeful_farm

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:45 am

congrats!!!! I will be living that dream next month! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
RobinsKelticBuckaroo

RobinsKelticBuckaroo

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:53 am

Beautiful set up, im sure horses will be VERY happy :)
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Looks so peaceful :) I don't think they'll find themselves bored anytime soon!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 12:33 pm

Perfect, I love all your trees!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Its such a happy environment for them...We have made road blocks in certain areas that we don't want them travelling through due to natures holes...We just pile brush that we trimmed from other areas to deter them..It seems to work...

I made a slow hay feeder today out of a hockey net...Saw this on the paradise paddock site...Strung in up between 2 trees...Only took Dixie about 3 minutes to find the opening we put the hay in and pulled it all out...She is not in the mood to eat slow...We were in stitched at her....

We are just having a blast with them home...Dixie is quite the entertainer and Journey just follows behind her...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:35 pm

haha.. did you get anymore pics.. you know how much we loveeeeeeeee pics!!!
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 3:47 pm

No pics yet today...I wll get lots more..Waiting on some sunshine...Then I can get pics of the girls in their shaded areas and so on...

You'll have to come over Wissy...When's out next coffee date??? We will just have to do it at my house this time...

We are spending alot of time cleaning up the back property...It had never been used and their is garbage around there that must have been there long before this house was ever built...We need to have the big BURN...everything is just to wet to catch flame...I am trying to get the back area more visitor friendly...Since we have had a steady flow of walker bye'ers...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 4:23 pm

Soon, and I'll bring my camera too.. I need the weather to warm up if we are to be outside.. my god I'm freezing today.. burrrrrrrrrrrrr..
next week after work sometime. I can pick up coffee and bring it with! :D
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 5:13 pm

Anyone who brings Tim's coffee to my house is welcome anytime....You might just be the first horsey person to visit our horses home...Don't foresee anyone beating you to it....hint hint PURPLE...hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:05 am

Awesome Pictures girl, Looks like they really enjoy being there God I wish we could do that.. congrats
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
rude

rude

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Now that's a paddock paradise ...something interesting at every corner..wish I could of kept some trees :flower:
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Thanks...I can't say enough how much we love it...

Michael is outside making another area for the horses...This area is intended for the mare and foal when they come (we will keep them separate for the first bit) Its clear land with a tree hollow in it...We are gonna roof between the trees for shelter for the mare and foal...I will post pics tomorrow....It such a nice spot...The treed area is almost solid on three sides so all it needs is the roof...
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:43 pm

thats so cool CC.. can't wait to see it, thought about coming out tonight but I wimped out... cold burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Barefoot_Horsegirl

Barefoot_Horsegirl

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Caper Cowgirl wrote:
This area is intended for the mare and foal when they come (we will keep them separate for the first bit) Its clear land with a tree hollow in it...We are gonna roof between the trees for shelter for the mare and foal...I will post pics tomorrow....It such a nice spot...The treed area is almost solid on three sides so all it needs is the roof...
A baby born outside and moving from birth :cheers:. Awesome CC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My horses are home!!!!   My horses are home!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My horses are home!!!!
Page 1 of 1