Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moving Bay-Lee

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Moving Bay-Lee Empty
PostSubject: Moving Bay-Lee   Moving Bay-Lee Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:05 am

well today Bay-Lee goes to his summer barn, And Im crossing everything that my buddy ole pal Rude can come with me, Its just not the same without her..:)I probably will not be staying there has long has last summer, but I will try to take advantage of her riding ring has much has possable..I will not be going to any shows this summer with Bay-Lee( at least I dont think so)..So evreyone wish me luck loading Bay-Lee..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Moving Bay-Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bay-Lee   Moving Bay-Lee Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 8:42 am

HE'S GOING TO WALK RIGHT ON LIKE A GENTLEMAN................good luck with the move...sure hope Rude can get to go too.........how is she coming along with her injury.........and where the Bleeding heart have you been...........??????????
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Moving Bay-Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bay-Lee   Moving Bay-Lee Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:15 am

hope Rude comes with you.. and take it slow and easy with Bailey trailering.. just think to your self he'll get right on.. and he will.. have fun at your summer barn..
Back to top Go down
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

Moving Bay-Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bay-Lee   Moving Bay-Lee Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:45 am

He walked on like a pro.. what a difference from 4 years ago...Well Joan, I went through a rough time with my neck and back pain, I could not look at a moniter for more than 5 minutes, but everything is getting better .. Pictures of Bay-Lee to follow.... :)
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Moving Bay-Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bay-Lee   Moving Bay-Lee Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:12 pm

woo hoo for him...........now you can just breathe...........sorry to hear you were in so much pain there girly.......hoping for lots of better days to come............ Moving Bay-Lee 757770
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Moving Bay-Lee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moving Bay-Lee   Moving Bay-Lee Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Bay-Lee
Page 1 of 1