Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Animals moving this week.

Go down 
+4
C4B's
MoonShadow
Tammy
Highlander
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Highlander

Highlander

Animals moving this week. Empty
PostSubject: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Well,this is the week i've been dreading.As some of you know the farm is closing soon.The animals will be going this week.First Rodney,he's going tomorrow to the Visually impaired school. Animals moving this week. 336163 ,Also going tomorrow are the 2 cats Milly and Molly. Solo and Jess(the cob with feathers and the bay mare,his girl) are going out to grass on Thursday Animals moving this week. 336163 .And finally Mandy and Bailey(the grey connies) are going home to their owner on Friday morning. It will be the end of an era. This was all confirmed today and am so upset,god knows how i'll be at the end of the week. I will be checking on them over the next few months untill they are all reunited in late aug(apart from the cats),Will be going up with Solo and Jess to make sure they settle in ok.It's a lovely place there going too and they'll be out 24/7 which i think will do them the world of good. NEED SOME JOKES TO KEEP ME SANE AND SOME FEEL GOOD VIBES TOO. Animals moving this week. 273165
Back to top Go down
Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:07 pm

Oh my! This is going to be a really difficult time for you. I just can't imagine what it'd feel like to have to say farewell to so many furry friends all at once. I'll be thinking about you and hoping that all will go well for our critter friends. Stay strong and try to remember all the great times you had together!

Animals moving this week. 272214
Back to top Go down
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks Tammy,appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
MoonShadow

MoonShadow

PostSubject: Re: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:22 pm

OHHH I sure don't envy you this week. This is going to be one of the toughest. But I'm pretty sure your made of tough stuff and will preserver. The up side is all the animals seem to have found good homes. Its a big change in your life.. but I have learned in mine, that although change can be scary and sometimes realy sad, it can also hold a multitude of good possibilities with it. I hope that soon some good stuff will soon be with in your grasp, and you will have cause to feel excitement and pleasure in what is in store next for you. Something to counter balance the sadness you are going to be feeling. A wee bit of advice.....let yourself feel the sadness and grieve over the end of this part of your journey, so you are then open to the awesomeness that lies ahead. Lean on those close to you and that love you... they will help you through this. And all is crazy ME'ers are hear to lend an understanding shoulder or a kick in the pants... which ever you need... just be sure to let us know.

You will be in my thoughts, and I will wish you a ton of positive vibes to help you through the hardest parts.

:hugs_graphics_ Animals moving this week. 209173 Animals moving this week. 273165
Back to top Go down
C4B's

C4B's

PostSubject: Re: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 6:55 pm

Bernadette... Diana says it all so well... will be thinking of you...good vibes heading your way...
Back to top Go down
teekathepony

teekathepony

PostSubject: Re: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:33 pm

Good vibes strengthen over distances, so mine will be nice and strong when they reach you.
Animals moving this week. 757770
We'll all be thinking of you, and posting jokes to keep your mind occupied. I know you'll be hurting, but we'll all do whatever we can to help.
:hug.gif:
Back to top Go down
Freva

Freva

PostSubject: Re: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:13 pm

What a difficult week you have ahead of you.....supportive thoughts coming your way. I know you will miss the animals so much but can draw soloce knowing they will be in loving situations. The heavy heart wou have with the ending of this era will hopefully be lightened with the good memories that you have.

Remember we are here for you!!!! Animals moving this week. 209173
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/fvpstables
Bay-Lee

Bay-Lee

PostSubject: Re: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 6:52 am

hang in there Bernadette.. I am sending posative thoughts your way..
Back to top Go down
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

PostSubject: Re: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 10:18 am

OH SHOOT BERNADETTE...........I DIDNT SEE THIS TILL NOW.............lots of licks and hugs to you from me.......wish you could just fly over and stay awhile with us in the bunkhouse.......you could laugh here for a while and gather back up all your GOOD STUFF.............even although you knew this day was coming, its just never real till it is actually here.........CRY YOUR EYES OUT.........DONT HOLD BACK.......LET IT ALL OUT.......LEAVE NOTHING UNSAID......HUG AND KISS THEM ALL..............DO IT FOR YOU..............
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Highlander

Highlander

PostSubject: Re: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Thank you gals so much.It really means a lot.I can get through it knowing i can bend your ears.You 've all had me in tears just now,THANKS.X :hug.gif: Big hugs to you all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Animals moving this week.   Animals moving this week. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animals moving this week.
Page 1 of 1