Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Faith is moving to BC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Faith is moving to BC Empty
PostSubject: Faith is moving to BC   Faith is moving to BC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:57 pm

My troublesome, out of control Cattle dog that I could do nothing with has been re-homed to a farm family....They are a local family who purchased a farm in BC...They picked her up this weeknd to do some bonding before they head out to BC tomorrow...Faith will be able to chase whatever she wants with them...Within reason I imagine...And they know people out in BC that have trained these dogs for cattle in the past...Its a better environment for her for sure...

I CAN FINALLY PUT MY CURTAINS BACK UP....

This is what we have now...

:dogwagging2.gi

We have a 16 weeks old puppy sent right from heaven....I didn't know God bred Bernese Mountain dogs..But he must cause this fella is a pure angel...So smart...HOUSEBROKE (doing the happy dance :monkey.gif: )

We have named in BUBBA....and he looks and acts like a Bubba....He is sweet, quiet, smart and learning new tricks with ease. He is great with the horses (He actually could care less so that means he isn't chasing them...)

I so have to get pics loaded...I have so many from the weekend just to freaking tired to do it....I will eventually..I promise...

Purple has met Bubba so she can vouche for what I am saying about my precious Bubba...
Back to top Go down
D-Cutch

D-Cutch

PostSubject: Re: Faith is moving to BC   Faith is moving to BC Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm glad to hear you were able to rehome Faith and is sounds like a very suited lifestyle for her!

Congrats on Bubba :) Lots of new additions lately! Bubba sounds so much like our male Newfie... probably not quite as large though :D

Get on to those pictures!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pphfarms.com
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

PostSubject: Re: Faith is moving to BC   Faith is moving to BC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:41 am

I think Faith will be much happier on a large farm to roam.. guess she needs something to herd to make her happy.. hope she does well.
I love Bernese .. they are adorable dogs.. can't wait to meet Bubba.. congrats..
:dogwagging2.gi
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

PostSubject: Re: Faith is moving to BC   Faith is moving to BC Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:15 am

Yes I met Bubba lol!! and he is so sweet.. What a nice puppy!!! :dogwagging2.gi
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Faith is moving to BC   Faith is moving to BC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faith is moving to BC
Page 1 of 1