Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Custom Hats By Sue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Hats By Sue

Custom Made Cowboy Hats

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Good Ride..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Simi
Mod
Simi

Good Ride.. Empty
PostSubject: Good Ride..   Good Ride.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:42 am

On Friday afternoon Mr.Mister came out to see her very tall boy.. So her and her girls got him all cleaned up, so we saddled him and took him to the ring to lunge him fist. Now the first ride on him that I did wasn't the greatest but being a 3 year old and he has just been a horse all winter it was expected.. so I thought it was going to be the same..
But once i got my big butt in the saddle it was like he was the first time we got him to my place from mare's.. I have to say she sure did put a good start on him.. he was fantastic that day quiet ready to work no playing awesome.. Mr.Mister even got on did a lot of jogging on him and bending.. he was super for her.. Thanks again Mare!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maritime-equestrians.com
just joan
Mod
just joan

Location : THE BULLSHIT STOPS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEIN PHADRUIG CAPE BRETON

Good Ride.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ride..   Good Ride.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:45 am

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOO.....GOOD FOR HIM.........nice to have a good surprise.......Well done to all involved..........pictures would have been nice!!!! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://1155thebucketlist.blogspot.com/
Simi
Mod
Simi

Good Ride.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ride..   Good Ride.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:17 am

Sorry JJ :(
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Good Ride.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ride..   Good Ride.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:34 pm

very cool, next time you guys ride let me know I'll come up and snap some shots for Joan to see.. :D
Back to top Go down
Simi
Mod
Simi

Good Ride.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ride..   Good Ride.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:45 am

well I am riding tonight if you want to pop up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Wissy
Mod
Wissy

Good Ride.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ride..   Good Ride.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 8:51 am

ummmm might do that.. I went to the barn last nite and lunged and groomed Gunnar.. he's to hairy.. and he was bad too.. little bugger.. anyway I got him straightened out..
Back to top Go down
Caper Cowgirl

Caper Cowgirl

Good Ride.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ride..   Good Ride.. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:36 am

WOOHOO....He's such a pretty boy...Nothing like a good ride
Back to top Go down
Mister MaGoo

Mister MaGoo

Good Ride.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ride..   Good Ride.. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:23 am

..and how did I miss this post?? :scratch:

Anyway...he is really a great boy and I'm really proud of him!! His Birf-day is coming up on the 23rd!!! He told me he wanted to have a sleepover for his birthday :king: ...but I told him the stalls were all taken......he was cool with that... :afro: .....and opted for Cake!! Sooooo.......anyone have a NON-SUGAR recipe for a cake for him???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good Ride.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good Ride..   Good Ride.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Ride..
Page 1 of 1